Hondo's Bar

BAD MOVIE QUOTES

Guys, guys, you've forgotten some of the worst lines of dialogue in cinematic history!

I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating...and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here everything is soft and smooth.

And

From the moment I met you, all those years ago, not a day has gone by when I haven't thought of you. And now that I'm with you again... I'm in agony. The closer I get to you, the worse it gets. The thought of not being with you- I can't breath. I'm haunted by the kiss that you should never have given me. My heart is beating...hoping that kiss will not become a scar. You are in my very soul, tormenting me......what can I do?- I will do anything you ask. If you are suffering as much as I am, *please* tell me!

-Episode II: Attack of the Clones

• 1 year later...

yeah, arnie's takin this one.

"everybahdy chill.....chilll....chilll...."

"at 10,000 degrees, your heart with freeze...and beat no more!"

- Mr Freeze, Batman Forever sucks

I still havent seen Jersey Girl, but im willin to bet "its turkey time" ranks high up there.

Whoahwhoahwhoah, "it's turkey time" is from Gigli, not Jersey Girl. It's thinking like that that tanked JG at the box office.

Worst line from an otherwise good movie.

(after hitting someone in the stomach with his shotgun) "How do you think he feels now? Better or worse?" - Sean Connery, The Untouchables

I dropped these fucked up Superman acid trips one time (named 'cause it made you feel like the big blue boy scout which was lies 'cause not once did I want to save the day, I was more into looking at my friend's Star Wars mug and setting things on fire) and I was in my mate's gaff watching "Conan the Destroyer", writing everything onscreen down, as one does. I had the subtitles on and up came

"Lot on ya nife"

Thinking it was all part of the trip I thought nothing of it and jotted it down.

Turns out it was a classic Arnold line.

See, he was funny before "Twins".

• 2 months later...

"Vaya con Dios, Castle. Go with God."

"God's gonna sit this one out."

Also included in this set:

"I have work to do. Read your newspaper everyday and you'll understand."

"Which section?"

"The obituaries"

-The Punisher

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Ladies and gentlemen, for your viewing pleasure we have Donnie Darko

"Beer and pussy. That's all I need.

We gotta find ourselves a Smurfette.

Smurfette?

Yeah, not some tight-ass Middlesex chick, right? Like this cute little blonde that will get down and dirty with the guys. Like Smurfette does.

Smurfette doesn't fuck.

That's bullshit. Smurfette fucks all the other Smurfs. Why do you think Papa Smurf made her? Because all the other Smurfs were getting too horny.

No, no, no, not Vanity. I heard he was a homosexual.

Okay, then, you know what? She fucks them and Vanity watches. Okay?

What about Papa Smurf? I mean, he must get in on all the action.

Yeah, what he does, he films the gang-bang, and he beats off to the tape.

First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?

Dammit, Donnie. Why you gotta get all smart on us?"

"Why do I have to sleep with Donnie? He stinks.

When you fall asleep tonight, I'm gonna fart in your face."

"Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion."

"Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"

"You are such a fuckass.

Did you just call me a fuckass? You can go suck a fuck.

Oh, please, tell me Elizabeth, how exactly does one suck a fuck?"

"Our son just called me a bitch.

You're not a bitch. You're bitchin', but you're not a bitch."

Honorable mention goes to Footloose

"It's your right to dance!"

Archived