Hondo's Bar

MegaCon - Orlando, Florida

The NZA

Doesn't Ethan van Cockload live in Orlando?

Skottie Young seems to go to every con there is so I'm sure he'll be there again to be fellated by me.

Otherwise he's the new Middleton.

P.S. bishopcruz sure has been in here a long time "looking at that picture". I admire that. I shot a hot splatter of love-glub two seconds after seeing it.

Sorry to go off on a tangent but.....

George%20Perez%204.JPG

Just who exactly am I trying to blow here 'cause I'm missing really bad.

Back to business.

We should write Mark Millar and DEMAND he comes. Then maybe we won't be the drunkest ones there.

1st both at once

2nd good point

I'm really digging on this Xenia Seeberg chick. I see she was in a TV show about a space-ship shaped like a cock and also she's German and thus may or may not be all for the scatting.

xenia_maxim_medium.jpg

She also has a spectacular amount of quality tchotchkes on her website. Hopefully she'll bring some. I want the treasure chest.

I am, you see the ultimate Xenia Fan. That show with the cock-ship rules/d.

alright, alright, since everyone's PMing me about this: as of now, my realistic megacon list (TPBs):

-The Maxx vol 1

-Ex Machina vol 1

-Astonishing X-Men HC

-DMZ: On the ground

-Nextwave vol 1 HC

-Captain America: Winter Soldier (2nd tpb)

-Gun Fu

-Samurai Executioner 8-10

-Daredevil: King of Hell's Kitchen, Golden Age (?), Devil in Cell Block D (10/25)

-Captain America: The Man Without a Country (i just found out this trade was made, but cant find it fucking anywhere!)

-What If? # 58 - Punisher kills Spider-Man

if i sees 'em cheap:

-Wolverine: Triumphs & Tragedies, Visionaries: Marc Silvestri

-Captain America: The Truth

-Inhumans

-Iron Man: Extremis

-Akira 1-3, 6

-Ruins # 2

and finally, my horribly unrealistic list:

-Absolute Sandman

-The Ultimate Spider-Man collection

-Scud the disposable assassin: Heavy 3PO, Programmed for Damage, Solid Gold, The Yellow Horseman

-New X-Men Omnibus (11/26)

-Rising Stars HC

-Absolute Kingdom Come

-303 TPB (i diont know when it comes out)

im lucky if i swing even one of those.

alright, alright, since everyone's PMing me about this: as of now, my realistic megacon list (TPBs):

-The Maxx vol 1

-Ex Machina vol 1

-Astonishing X-Men HC

-DMZ: On the ground

-Nextwave vol 1 HC

-Captain America: Winter Soldier (2nd tpb)

-Gun Fu

-Samurai Executioner 8-10

-Daredevil: King of Hell's Kitchen, Golden Age (?), Devil in Cell Block D (10/25)

-Captain America: The Man Without a Country (i just found out this trade was made, but cant find it fucking anywhere!)

-What If? # 58 - Punisher kills Spider-Man

if i sees 'em cheap:

-Wolverine: Triumphs & Tragedies, Visionaries: Marc Silvestri

-Captain America: The Truth

-Inhumans

-Iron Man: Extremis

-Akira 1-3, 6

-Ruins # 2

and finally, my horribly unrealistic list:

-Absolute Sandman

-The Ultimate Spider-Man collection

-Scud the disposable assassin: Heavy 3PO, Programmed for Damage, Solid Gold, The Yellow Horseman

-New X-Men Omnibus (11/26)

-Rising Stars HC

-Absolute Kingdom Come

-303 TPB (i diont know when it comes out)

im lucky if i swing even one of those.

Your not kidding when you say horribly unrealistic list.

I've been calling Nick the last few days to let him know I found a 2nd copy of Scud the Disposable assassin vol 4 to see if he wanted it. He never picked up th phone. Now that trade belongs to someone else.

Not only that but I saw Captain America: The Man Without a Country trade as well.

how about...shit, i got class man, that's gonna be tricky. i got 2 fire phsycials im training for mid-sep, not to mention medic exams...i dunno man, lemme know if they got either and we'll work it out or somethin, meetup when its less crazy.

I talked to Junker today, he's swamped too but says spring'll be really light for him, so expect to see more of him back here. Anyway, he says he and dinghy have a much bigger house with a few roomates about 10 minutes from where they were, so i think we might have a place to stay for this event.

Im secretly kinda hoping we go on friday this year, cause shit, if i got such good books from the 1/2 off TPB leftovers, id love to see what's there the first day.

• 2 weeks later...

...fuck did newt go? i gotta call his ass.

Ok, official dates are in the subject line now, prelimary plans are startin to be drawn up: im talkin with Junker and Dinghy about a place to stay and such, plus, for us fanboys, some good names got added:

David Finch! - IC's artist of the year, between Moon Knight and Ultimate X-Men and uh, Call of Duty

Mike Carey

Palmiotti

Sir George Perez

Steve Mcniven (civil war)

Van Scrier

Sakai (Usagi Yojimbo)

sooo hyped.

...fuck did newt go? i gotta call his ass.

Ok, official dates are in the subject line now, prelimary plans are startin to be drawn up: im talkin with Junker and Dinghy about a place to stay and such, plus, for us fanboys, some good names got added:

David Finch! - IC's artist of the year, between Moon Knight and Ultimate X-Men and uh, Call of Duty

Mike Carey

Palmiotti

Sir George Perez

Steve Mcniven (civil war)

Van Scrier

Sakai (Usagi Yojimbo)

sooo hyped.

Sweet. I still think Mcniven needs to finish Civil war before he starts going to cons. I need to find some Usagi Yojimbo book for Sakai to sign.