Hondo's Bar

MegaCon - Orlando, Florida

The NZA

I'm with Ly- What's all the bump jokes abouts?

And the question I'm guessing is 'Are you even in to comics?'

T'was no joke sir, it took me a week to realize that I'm alergic to my razor, so I had razor burn on my legs.

As for the question: I finally got my answer when I spoke to 2T on new years. Apparently he loves comics just as much as he loves saying 'cock'.

-----------------------------------

SO,

FEB just doesn't come soon enough.

Yeah, I should be down for this, no problem. And I'd say that my house can do 6 people or so comfortably. Feel free to try and cram yourselves in any way you like. Here is a list of our accomodations:

2 normal couches.

1 fold out couch bed thing. Should hold two or three.

1 comfy leather chair with comfy footrest.

4 sofa cushions

2 bed pillows

1 small blanket

1 king size comforter

1 sleeping bag.

1 tent. (if you prefer our luxurious backyard; possoms and all)

Plenty of floor space.

1 crazy roommate who will stay in his room the whole time, kind of looks and acts like travis bickle.

1 cool roommate who won't mind the crowd.

And yeah, me and mariam can get 6 people in to disney for free. If you're bringing more than six, see if it's worth it for you guys to split a ticket or two. There wont be any lines at all in February. Tickets are hella 'spensive tho.

Anyways, prepare accordingly!

will do man, thanks again. we might be splitting up groups like last time to make for reasonable accomodations, we'll have to iron that out. Im still voting for using the Smoothiemobile, but Newt thinks he can pack in a baker's dozen somehow...details fothcoming.

PS our guest of honor's coming, so were all good. we just gotta fundraise to get skeets now.

We have to save money for moving in July to Kerrville... It's going to be a bitch. and I'm so stressed out trying to book flights for cheaper than the airlines want, and we can't non-rev because apparently all the South American flights through American Airlines go out of Florida. So while it's "offseason" for flying, it's kind of "onseason" year round there.

Trying to settle this car business... if I do we'll drive it. If not, I don't know. I was hoping to keep this shit not more than $300, but uh. I don't know. Still need new glasses, too.. Mine are falling apart.

ill give you my old ones!

its a 26 or so hour hike as i recall (mine tragically went a few days...), but if you can manage gas & all, between you, seej, Ly etc, again, we'll have room & board more or less covered, we'll caravan up to olrando on our own gas, and getting tickets shoudlnt be too bad at around $20/person - again, ill get yours, even try to get you into the bodies exhibit if you can swing it!

but lemme know. we can still fundraise for your end, and both Oppai and Spunky have airline connections of some kind as well.

I counted my chickens drunkenly before they hatched. Don't get your hopes up for us... I keep getting my hopes up and I need to stop that.

We have to save money for moving in July to Kerrville... It's going to be a bitch. and I'm so stressed out trying to book flights for cheaper than the airlines want, and we can't non-rev because apparently all the South American flights through American Airlines go out of Florida. So while it's "offseason" for flying, it's kind of "onseason" year round there.

Trying to settle this car business... if I do we'll drive it. If not, I don't know. I was hoping to keep this shit not more than $300, but uh. I don't know. Still need new glasses, too.. Mine are falling apart.

:muahaha::gross::love::misty::misty:

You guys don't worry about money for us! Somethin' will work out.

I will pay for your fucking ticket if I have to. You an whats his name better come down for this or I'll take it out on Nick. You won't like me when I get angry :hulk:

Edited by newtype