Hondo's Bar

MegaCon - Orlando, Florida

The NZA

I recall being there last year when pants were optional, so what makes you think I need such a promise? I don't need that! Sig's the one who can't show his face in Bennigans anymore, not me. :)

But why can't Sig show his face at Benni.....Oh, right.

Wait a sec...pants were optional?

you mean, you hope to have us wait in line with you again, grabbing junk and drinking gin. I hear ya.

Here's the plan: Thursday night, me, Sen, Jax, Newt, and Panch are gonna camp out at my place, and head out early friday morning (while-its-still-dark-early most likely), meet up Junker and pick him up, then head to the con before it starts Friday at 1pm. 2T, ill be in touch this week and on the way there so we can iron out the specifics. Be ready to smuggle beer.

Saturday, should be disney with same group, plus dinghy, likely SB & RA. Hopin for 2T as well.

SB - what's the final say? Let us know.

Standing in line drinking gin and grabbing junk was a highlight. Don't act like you don't wanna go through that again.

Truth be told my money right now is somewhere around $90. Get paid on Friday so I'd rather keep my greasy mits on what I've got left. Shopping, Winning Eleven, bills and booze have dropped my moolah again. I swore that I'd get my shit together and quit this living paycheck to paycheck crap, but I just can't stop buying crap... :love:

So, yeah. The gin-line for me.

I will announce now that saturday is 100% off the cards. I gots lovin' t'do.

will you get $ in time for the $5 TPB table? Cause you should definitely hit that shit up...right after i do :love:

ps i understand. but darkies love disney, so you know, keep the faith.

we can tottally be classy and respectful if you brought your dame. newt's wearing pants.