Hondo's Bar

MegaCon - Orlando, Florida

The NZA

i thought i claimed that vote.

I might have a larger duffel bag for me & sen both, that should fly. Christ knows we'll need space for our loot if its anything like last year.

Ill PM you if i remember, but im good for $10 saying he wont cancel. I know, zombies didnt do it for him last year, but this is megacon. This event made him, in the eyes of 2T and children everywhere. My boy will come through, and i will have all of your monies.

SO who's finally going to this thing? Btw, NewT I still have those bags you left in my car last year... they have PUBLIC somehting or other wrtten on them... I think you meant to use them to hold your trades and what not...

so if anyone needs one for your clothes, trades, booze, dildos, what have you... llet me know and i'll try to find the rest of them.

Ill PM you if i remember, but im good for $10 saying he wont cancel. I know, zombies didnt do it for him last year, but this is megacon. This event made him, in the eyes of 2T and children everywhere. My boy will come through, and i will have all of your monies.

What if someone tells him he can't go :transmet:

So...Skeet's out. Tryin to sell White Line Nightmare, LL and a few others, but MH sent me a sad message the other day that i gotta get back to her on soon...

Apparently, Jax is better at Panch predictions than I, as i figured Panch's showing for his was never in dobut, and all of a sudden, it is. I still got $10 he wont end up WH4L. So, our list isnt final yet.

We gotta start ironing out details soon. 2T, any news on the agent of B.L.A.Q.U.E.?

If I swing this, it'll just be me alone.... unless Lycaon can make it! but I don't know. Cj won't be able to get the days off and we don't really have the funds for two tickets and shiz. What do you guys think?

MAKE IT HAPPEN.

The people have spoken. Also, theyre hoping for Ly if he can swing it, and look forward to meeting Seej at a future date. Dont worry, i checked with everyone. Except for madman.

Eh, not a good week, con-wise: 2T's secret plans are in jepordy (sp?) and MH is respectfully bowing out.

Im talking with Oppai & MJ, they might be donw and the latter's all about cosplay. I really need to get a final list going soon.

100%

Me

Sen

Newt

2T

Probaby, but i need final confirmation

Bishop

El Jax

Junkerseed

Silent Bob

Ruby's Angel

Up for grabs

Dinghy

LL

SuperE

BigChiefSlapaho

"Mebbe next year..."

MH

Ly

Skeet

Eh, not a good week, con-wise: 2T's secret plans are in jepordy (sp?) and MH is respectfully bowing out.

Im talking with Oppai & MJ, they might be donw and the latter's all about cosplay. I really need to get a final list going soon.

100%

Me

Sen

Newt

2T

Bishop

El Jax

Junkerseed

Silent Bob

Ruby's Angel

Up for grabs

Dinghy

LL

SuperE

BigChiefSlapaho

"Mebbe next year..."

MH

Ly

Skeet

I love how Panch is in that list.

you fucking people will be the death of me and hondo's events

if we at least get you all day for the con and some lurve at night, we'll be cool for saturday if you cant make it. The SECRET PLAN woudlve been ideal but youre sure there's no way? i mean, we still got options.

Dont you panch this one on me.

ps Newt - i dont know where to put him. He's more or less on the 100% but that depends on who you ask.

I'm sure i wont. So youre saying youre in for the con itself, mebbe some time afterwards to drink, like last time, but a no-go on the all night binging, secret plans, diseny saturday etc? fill me in here, like craig david.

updated list from a few minutes ago.

100%

Me

Sen

Newt

2T

Bishop

El Jax

Junkerseed

Silent Bob

Ruby's Angel