Hondo's Bar

MegaCon - Orlando, Florida

The NZA

badges? were getitn deputized...?

Here's what i got as of today:

we go up friday the 16th, im hoping. we do megacon all the live-long day.

it looks like we'll stay with Junker & Dinghy if there's not too many of us in one group. That said, Junker told me today that he & she can get 6 people into Disney for free if we wanna do that saturday; if not, we can just booze and hit extreme minature golf or just hangout like we did last time with SB, RA, 2T, etc.

Casually head back sunday, unless you need to be back monday, in which case we dip saturday night back down south - you driving in or flying?

also, if i can work it out, ill take you to the Bodies exhibit on thursday if youre in by then. anyway, that's my current plan, what do you think? ill bump you up into the top queve.

yeah, according to Megacon...

Friday, February 16th from 1pm* – 7pm

Saturday, February 17th from 10am – 6pm

Sunday, February 18th from 10am – 5pm

**$45.80 all three days - ($43 plus 6.5% sales tax)

**$20.24 one day admission - $19 plus 6.5% sales tax)

best twenty bucks you could spend. we stay for free, we just need gas and food $ - ill comp you for the bodies thing if i can afford it by then, im trying to leave about $100 or so for megacon, all other $ that doenst go to buying me transportation goes to my "austrailia-mebbe-inna-fall" fund.

I shit on your friday.

It's all about saturday. Also I plan on not being so fucking early next time. Not that the pints I had in the (what was that a Ruby Tuesdays or something?) across the street hurt much. Dunno about the G&T though. That was nearly a carear-ender.

I can't wait to drunk the night away with MH!

And Panch better be fucking going. The more people I'm taller than the better. I likes it that way. Just no scaring away the hoochies (I'm looking at you, Custa).

MH - we usually go one day, its a blast but you can see it all in one day easy, and to be honest, the panels/guests dont warrant the extra $ when there's more to do up there, unless everyone'd prefer that. and yeah, if youre in the "100% upon death" group im more or less assuming youre riding/staying with us. i just cant promise a dozen heads 2 nights stay at casa de la Junker without the ok, cause theyve basically got 2 couches and a floor...and a lot of cats.

2T - piss. youre not gonna make me miss those $5 trades, sir. we goes mad early on friday, i think.

i shit on your heigh, from a stepladder. also, dont act like you and panch werent having a hootenanny getting my chick drunk last time.

YOUUUUUU :ghost:

and yeah, if i can save any $ i owe you some beers, sir. :sad: seriously tho, you think friday's no good? would you be down to join us for disney or some shit saturday if we did?

once we straighten this out, ill post wish-lists, for those who might actually buy comics.

• 4 weeks later...

OK I know it's been mentioned before, but what's the game plan? Do we fly in where Nick and everyone is and ride up? Do we fly to Orlando? Does American Airlines fly to Orlando? haha. I don't know things at all. I should call my dad.

And um. I don't know. I'm stressing out trying to figure this shit out. I'm bad a planning.

OK I know it's been mentioned before, but what's the game plan? Do we fly in where Nick and everyone is and ride up? Do we fly to Orlando? Does American Airlines fly to Orlando? haha. I don't know things at all. I should call my dad.

And um. I don't know. I'm stressing out trying to figure this shit out. I'm bad a planning.

How many days off do you have and when does it start an finish?

How many days off do you have and when does it start an finish?

So far I've gotten into the groove of having Friday through Sunday off... Cutting that shit short, I know. I'mma try and get Thursday and Monday off in addition to that. I may not be able to though. We may not be coming at all. I don't know anymore...