Hondo's Bar

MegaCon - Orlando, Florida

The NZA

i love how fast i went from "is 2T gonna show?" to "why wont he stop calling and let me eat my pancakes?" by the end of it, i think you offered to slap my balls or something if i got on over to the line. i was left unsure why this was such a bargaining chip for you, but youll notice i hurried on over nonetheless.

• 1 month later...

Hahaa.. reminising about that weekend... man what a great time... didn't think i was going to have such a great time, but you crazy guys *(2t, panch, ic, nt) made the experience a whole lot better. OH and of course, those 2 for $4 dollar cans of buds. SMoking them cigs with that old security lady in the back was pretty damn tight too.

I can't wait for next year, cuz hopefully skeet, MH are going to join in the fun.

Yay for boozefests at Megacon!!!!!!!

Don't forget how me, IC an Panch drove you crazy with our fanboy talk on our way to orlando for like three hours.

The date for the next megacon is February 16-18. We should try to make this a major Hondo's get together. With booze with some comic buying follow by more booze.

Don't forget how me, IC an Panch drove you crazy with our fanboy talk on our way to orlando for like three hours.

The date for the next megacon is February 16-18. We should try to make this a major Hondo's get together. With booze with some comic buying follow by more booze.

Oh fucking god!!! That's true. Too much fanboy for a not so fangirl, to take, Oh My virgin ears.

And although I won't say nuffin' bad bout comics, I think I'll skip the comic trade buyings and stick to da booze. Maybe some manga would be good.

No way. i got about 7 months to make you a fan of american comics, so by god ill make that happen till youre with me at the $5 trade bins, drunk or not.

The hell you WILL!!!!!!!!!

I don't wann a go, I don't wanna gooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait you said, I could be drunk. Alright, then the experience will be a bluuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrr. :yup:

Oh fucking god!!! That's true. Too much fanboy for a not so fangirl, to take, Oh My virgin ears.

And although I won't say nuffin' bad bout comics, I think I'll skip the comic trade buyings and stick to da booze. Maybe some manga would be good.

Here's the story on that. So after Senshik picks me, fills the car with gas an buys something to eat we set out. We start the three hour trip. So me, IC an Panch go into fanboy mode and we start geeking out. After 2 hours of hearing us talk Senshik finally snaps an said "What the fuck we're going to a comic con all your doing is talking about comics. Can't you talk about something else." You have one minute of silents when I look at Nick an said "Sooooo what do you think of Captain America" At that point she knew she couldn't win.

Tons of booze to forget the car ride followed by comic/manga buying followed by yet even more booze to forget the car ride that will follow after the con. Will that work for you Senshik

So deliciously tempting... I seriously would kill a kitten's mama to make it out to Comic Con at some point. And what better than to meet up and go with my favorite FL people?!

When it is this next time around??

The little voice in you head is telling you to go. The date for the next megacon is February 16-18.

And what better than to meet up and go with my favorite FL people?!

Save the incentive until after you make your first trip out here. You may be thinking, 'Jax is a sweet as apple pie and cool as frozen apple pie' but just because I am, doesn't mean you'll want to make it out to FL after you meet the rest of them. Take Urkel Pancho of instance. He's not as stupid-fresh in person as on the boards. You have been warned.