Hondo's Bar

MegaCon - Orlando, Florida

The NZA

We need to make list of whos going. What day we leave and come back and who is staying where. Plus what do we do after the con.

Hey 2T you have a man crush on the Perez. Sure sounds like it.

perez.jpg

This group together just keeps getting bigger and bigger. We're going to need lots and lots of booze for this trip.

Edited by newtype

1) list comes when i have enough confirmed (or not) people, ill make calls later in the week.

2) Leaving friday night/early saturday, not decided yet, gonna be up to the drivers. Comin back late sunday night cause some got class/work monday mornin.

3) after the con, whatever - hit a bar, hit Junker's or Sig's or wherever 2T has in mind, they all know the area better. im bein impulsive on that one.

As for the next day, my vote's for water park if it aint too damn cold. if that cant happen. im open to other (cheap) suggestions.

Leaving friday night/early saturday, not decided yet, gonna be up to the drivers. Comin back late sunday night cause some got class/work monday mornin.

I say friday nite is better. More time to hang at the con.

after the con, whatever - hit a bar, hit Junker's or Sig's or wherever 2T has in mind, they all know the area better. im bein impulsive on that one.

As for the next day, my vote's for water park if it aint too damn cold. if that cant happen. im open to other (cheap) suggestions.

I'll just go with the flow. We live in FL when was the last time it was cold in orlando in the last week of Feb anyway.

2) Leaving friday night/early saturday, not decided yet, gonna be up to the drivers. Comin back late sunday night cause some got class/work monday mornin.

3) after the con, whatever - hit a bar, hit Junker's or Sig's or wherever 2T has in mind, they all know the area better. im bein impulsive on that one.

2) Leave friday night - less traffic. Come back sunday night - I have to work monday morning.

3) Sounds like fun! I'm down with whatever the group decides. Hopefully it isn't cold that day...

Let's make it a good one,

Cheers!!! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to get Babo II so we can take some pic at megacon. However I would like to have him shipped out to Junker seed. Firedownbelow will have him next and said she could ship him out by the 20th in time for this. We just need Junker to email (Amber@amberhipple.com) or pm her on where to send him.

P.S Just what day and time are we leaving anyway. IC I need you to give me a call I need to talk to you.

ok people, ive worked in this a wee bit, and i think its looking fucking awesome. Here's where were at so far:

we head out friday night, at a time we still gotta decide upon. Senshik, La Lindsay & I have room for one more, but im hopin for Apanchalypse. Newtype's going on his own, and presumably has room as well.

friday night, i plan to have a group stay at Junker & Dinghy's, with Junker's already given the OK for. Saturday we go to the con, followed by Boozefest '06 all official-like, hosted by 2T at whatever dive he has in mind.

Saturday night, if its ok with Sig, im hopin to have us all stay by him, meet up & check out his place. As for Sunday, i figure most of us are gonna be broke, i asked Junker what's cheap that could be done around there, since its too goddamn cold for waterparks ( :) ), and it looks like he'll be filming scenes for his big The Game-esque project and needs extras, so i volunteered us Hondonians to help out & cameo briefly in his production, which also should be cool. We'd head back sunday evening.

but wait, there's more! Silent Bob might have a booth at the con (how's that comin man?), so were gonna show love there, and im tryin to reach Bob (White Line Nightmare) to make sure his Lo-Fi magazine is gonna have a booth as well, see if they need help, or at least meet up with them, too - lookin to be a lotta hondonains there, and people from Bendis' board as well.

There's 9 days left to buy tickets online for $20/person, $2 cheaper than buyin em there, plus no lines. I intend to get mine and senshik's soon, if someone could spot newtype, let 'im know.

Bishop - you comin with, or in your own car? How many you got goin (Angel, Arch, etc?) i cant volunteer him, but newtype might have room if ya'll have gas $.

Apanchalypse - you gotta let me know by tonight, man.

Vagrant - you still down?

Signal - is saturday night cool with you, and what time? PM me your address & #, and ill give ya mine so we can meet up after the con for the boozefest, if you aint got work. how fare are you again?

SB - pulled of the booth, man? Need help with it? Can you & RA also PM me a # so we can meet up there or work out otherwise? if you dont wanna, its cool, just gimme a time to meet up around the con, and im hopin you & jess come along for the booze, sig, etc.

RA - ditto! oh, i gotta ask you more ipod stuff, too.

2T - same, man - gimme a # if you got one, or at least a time/place round the con to meet up, i needs a partner in crime m'man. Wonder Man isnt just gonna draw himself on my junk, you know.

Newtype - cant call till later, man, so if you see this - youre not gonna be driving? you sure? i think Senshik's car is packed right now, was really hopin for a 2nd for bishop & such...ill call them and you either tonight or tomorrow ngiht to make sure.

La Lindsay - I know you gots plans but itll be super-awesome if you come along. Me & George Zimmer garuntee it.

La Lindsay - I know you gots plans but itll be super-awesome if you come along. Me & George Zimmer garuntee it.

Yeah La Lindsay! You gotta try... I'll be the only chick in my car... =( Who else would I talk to about how useless purses really are... and how much money they are! And that boys suck and all the cool girly stuff we talk about. ^_^

All i'm saying is, if you can't come you'll be missed. :???:

why dont we all find an elevated platform above their booth... and circle jerk onto them... it will be hondo's first annual megacon bukakke-thon.

We wank b/c we care! Brought to you in part by your local protien donator, and the other part by Central Florida Sperm Bank 'You whack it, we pack it'

cool, i got Sig, SB & RA's #s so meeting up shouldnt be hard. Ill get directions to Junker's soon, and hopefully hear back from 2T on where to find him.

Newtype - yeah man, Senshik's car is packed with LL, us 2 and cap'n, im gonna go call bishop & see who he's got comin, if its cool with you theyll pitch in for your gas (for real this time).

White Line Nightmare says Lo-Fi will be there, but he wont, sadly, so im gonna try to meet up with whoever they got there & show some love as well, theyre blowin up these days.

by god, you will break away from that bar long enough to join me in artists' alley, yelling "when the fuck is jim lee showing up?!" and then return to said bar, or my name isnt stinky wizzleteeks.

but yeah, PM me back & lemme know how to reach you, or at least gimme a meetup time for the con, Schueler Bob's gonna be there too.