Hondo's Bar

MegaCon - Orlando, Florida

The NZA

Bull - if he's flipping for the megacon tickets, than what id offered tehre can be applied to your flight. we can make this happen, rach! PM me some #'s.

What he said.

Also Ghostrider comes out the same week whene were in orlando. Something else to do.

...crap. if we got em early or looked around, ive flown there & back for under $200, but that was years ago, too....

ok, so assuming that's as good as it gets, how's it looking on your end? seriously, we can fundraise, lotsa folks wanna see this happen. dont be too nice/pirdeful about it, itll be worth it!

Ok, here it is from DFW to FLL:

FLIGHTSDelta.jpg

I also checked from DAL (Dallas Lovefield) but it was over $300 soooooo no haha.

Thanks LL!

...and ft. lauderdale isn't that far from miami.

yay!! Pedro said it was pretty close, but I don't know shit about FL and where things are located...

Edited by MetalHeart

Ok, here it is from DFW to FLL:

FLIGHTSDelta.jpg

I also checked from DAL (Dallas Lovefield) but it was over $300 soooooo no haha.

Thanks LL!

yay!! Pedro said it was pretty close, but I don't know shit about FL and where things are located...

Wait. Your going back home on Sunday at 6:00 am?

Do you kids just write away to your gov't & they tell you to head on down to the local Coles & buy a box've cornflakes & there it'll be inna bottom? 'Cause here in the land Down Under we gotta send away a whole shitloada paperwork & wait a month & a half if we're lucky to get a passport.

That sucks, JayJay... :(

NewT: I don't think I can really pick and choose my times on this one. I'll look for a later time to return home if early Sunday is going to be a problem. I can try my best to go for Monday but I don't know if I can find anyone to cover me for work.

Honestly, I don't know if I can get Thursday off for this. We'll have to see. I'm having some problems at my job right now.

if you gotta go back sunday morning, you gotta go back sunday morning. We'll make it work. Find out what you can with work, but dont beat yourself up over it for too long, or as the time grows near, prices'll just reach a point where it cant happen. Anyway, getting back in time for your flight isnt as much an issue.

ps SKEET YOU SONOVABITCH i dindt know there was no chance for it at all, fuck man. :hulk::yup: it takes us just about as long, come to think of it, unless you pay extra for the express one. Anyway, youre a cunting cunt.

if you gotta go back sunday morning, you gotta go back sunday morning. We'll make it work. Find out what you can with work, but dont beat yourself up over it for too long, or as the time grows near, prices'll just reach a point where it cant happen. Anyway, getting back in time for your flight isnt as much an issue.

ps SKEET YOU SONOVABITCH i dindt know there was no chance for it at all, fuck man. :hulk::ohface: it takes us just about as long, come to think of it, unless you pay extra for the express one. Anyway, youre a cunting cunt.

See shit like this is just a kick inna teeth. You guys came before Alana did, in all fairness, but damned if you guys don't control my benjamins the way she does. I want so badly to make this, I've sourced out every viable option & even a fundraiser wouldn't get this off the ground otherwise I'd swallow my shit & just ask. When I think of Megacon, or seeing some've the best friends I've ever made details like passports & pricing shit tends to slip my mind, so I'm sorry for giving you two different messages. I've honestly been trynna sort this out for a while now, and if we can get all our shit paid for & outta the way then there's no reason I can't sort something out for later inna year. I mean, Megacons come & go, but strawberry taint lasts foreva.

whatever, cunt

ill post a more official list later this weekend/next week to start gettin the details finalized, just need to hear back from some people, hoping to see if we can swing MH & co as well (Ly, you still down?) plus i gotta re-read what Junker wrote.

Should be the smoothiemobile and Newt proving transport, i think Bish & his crew got a ride as well for them. Hopefully, im lookin at Jax, me, Sen, LL, Panch, Newt, MH, few others with open invites to WhoDey, L'obo, Arch, etc. Like i said, i gotta make some calls to figure shit out in the next week or so.

Should be the smoothiemobile and Newt proving transport, i think Bish & his crew got a ride as well for them. Hopefully, im lookin at Jax, me, Sen, LL, Panch, Newt, MH, few others with open invites to WhoDey, L'obo, Arch, etc. Like i said, i gotta make some calls to figure shit out in the next week or so.

1. Smoothiemobile has had it's A/C fixed adn it ready to go, but it can only seat 7. Also, this is a two day trip, so I expect backpacks, at the most a lightly packed dufflebag of approximately this size

dufflebag.jpg

Anythign larger and you will not ride in my Smoothiemobile on sheer PRINCIPLE. Draconian Jax has spoken!

2. I'm starting a Hondo's pool on whether or not Pancho's gonna sell us out on Megacon. $10 to buy in. All entries from losing wagerers will be divided up and distributed to winning wagerers. PM me if you're in. Cut of day is Feb 2nd (just in case that day repeats indefinitely), except in the event that Pancho announces his selling out prior to that date (this is unlikely, as it is not his style to cancel plans in advance, but instead to repeatly insist he'll come through until the zero hour when he doesn't show up).

PS Before 2track gets a chance to say it, I'd totally stuff that girl holding the dufflebag.