Hondo's Bar

Pictures of hot chicks

The NZA

:arty:

Bob, all this time, I thought you were different...

In a lot of ways I am-- I'm honest, understanding, a good listener, extremely supportive, affectionate, and very much about monogamy when I'm in a relationship. I'll never cheat, and I'm always respectful of my partner.

But I can't deny that I'm a guy. I love women and I love their bodies, and I don't think there's anything wrong in expressing that. That's what this thread is all about.

I don't know Kim Kardashian. We've never met. The only impression I have of her is from pictures, and I find her very attractive. She could be brilliant. She could be hysterically funny. She could be developing the cure for cancer. I don't know. She's gorgeous, but beauty only gets a girl so far with me. If she's not smart, funny, or an excellent coversationalist with good taste in music and movies, I lose interest pretty quickly.

what the...? were supposed to be nice about the random broads in this thread now?! GTFO!

DoJ: on the Kim Kardashian front, i dont care what company she keeps, man, she's pretty freakin hot. bonus points for linking to this leaked tape, or it didnt happen.

what the...? were supposed to be nice about the random broads in this thread now?! GTFO!

DoJ: on the Kim Kardashian front, i dont care what company she keeps, man, she's pretty freakin hot. bonus points for linking to this leaked tape, or it didnt happen.

I'm just picky is all, i consider paris hilton somewhat satan, and the company she keeps would be the spawn of, they're all one in the same, man eaters who probably have endless reams of std's and are as gapped as the channel tunnel

First off, me say that i COMPLETELY agree with WLN on his comments of Kim Kardashian. The way he sees himself is the same way i see myself.

NOW, I didn't know who this Kim Kardashian chick was before i saw these delectable pictures of her, but seriously (Nick), get on cabos or limewire and you're bound to find the tape. No, you know what, i just found a link. Look at that, 2 minutes. C'mon Nick!

http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/629419/Kim...n_Superstar.zip

i don't know if it works...so someone try it.

btw, i got ur Manhunt 2 AO Hyper Fighting Special Edition thing you wanted. i'll be sure to pass it ur way.