Hondo's Bar

new logo maybe???

The NZA

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've given the Halloween logo to Cowboy and it should be up sometime this week. If anything IC, I'll code it for you and I'll show you afterwards...let me know. Also let me know if you want a caption or anything...the logo isn't final, I can still work on it.

Hah...its fuckin brilliant as it is tho, man. :D

So yeah, today im gonna try to look at the source code of the one you linked to, like you said, and see if i can get it goin that way; if not, come monday's poker night, you wouldnt mind showin me a bit of how to toss it up via frontpage? catch me before im drinkin, and i swear ill pay attention... :D

Man, you guys are gonna flip when you see these things!

Hah...its fuckin brilliant as it is tho, man.  :D

So yeah, today im gonna try to look at the source code of the one you linked to, like you said, and see if i can get it goin that way; if not, come monday's poker night, you wouldnt mind showin me a bit of how to toss it up via frontpage? catch me before im drinkin, and i swear ill pay attention... :D

Man, you guys are gonna flip when you see these things!

no problem, I'll try to remember to bring my USB flash drive with all the graphics. but the other holidays have to be a secret

I think its cool as shit, and so does Chiefy (thanks for the help man)....really great work Dante! I'ma be outta town for a week, so itll be up well into november, hope more of you kids check it out (instead of just bookmarking /forum.... :D )

Watch this space for more cool holiday intros, courtesy of the guy dante!

:D :D

I think its cool as shit, and so does Chiefy (thanks for the help man)....really great work Dante!  I'ma be outta town for a week, so itll be up well into november, hope more of you kids check it out (instead of just bookmarking /forum.... :D )

I was one of those silly people that had it bookmarked. I was so missing it! Lucky for me I caught it before it was taken off. It looks great, Dante. Looking foward to seeing what you come up with for Thanksgiving and the turkeys! Ha! A turkey running from a knife would be funny but probably complicated... but really funny.

I was one of those silly people that had it bookmarked. I was so missing it! Lucky for me I caught it before it was taken off. It looks great, Dante. Looking foward to seeing what you come up with for Thanksgiving and the turkeys! Ha! A turkey running from a knife would be funny but probably complicated... but really funny.

I've pretty much got the animation for Thanksgiving, but I'm still working on it.

Puttin back the regular tomorrow, say bye-bye to the sad :D until next year... :D

Dante: what do you think of a regular intro in flash? I think enough people have the program by now, pretty much standard, and its easier on bandwith right? Ive no ideas in particular, just wanted to talk to you bout flash possilities; sad that my job locks out active x commands, but i was thinking, that DHTML menu up top (on the forum's main page), might be sharper in flash too...?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived