Hondo's Bar

new logo maybe???

Alright, so, our current logo (as seen on the front page is sharp, but i was toying with the idea of switching out "whores" for either "discussion" or "dialogue", whichever would look best there.

Im being told its trick to fit an even-numbered word there, given the centering of the text. Ive tought of using a "&" like 2track's logo did...anyway, im looking for other alliteration themes (alliteration being: matt murdock, peter parker, bruce banner, etc), so if not "drinks & discussion", what do you think'd go well there?

I was also thinking of making/having made a bar across the top holding it up, like a pub sign.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...on that note...

there's been some opposition to my chaning the "whores" part of ye old hondo's sign...some people think we should leave it as it is. I was thinkin of tryin to conjure up a new logo, and havin a poll.

So, those that arent as big on the whorin'...its it a "work-friendly" issue? Since weve said how to disalbe signatures (to hide oppai's wonderful, wonderful boobies :D ) what other work-friendly issues are you havin? Im assumin you dont go into "hot guys" or nothin over there...

as far as work goes i just go in through the hondosbar.com/forum so i dont have to see the front page. ive disabled the signatures and when i go into the pimp hand i have to scroll fast twards the bottom to hide the nasty girl that 2t's pimping. the hot girls thread is off limits even tho i have no interests in there and depending on whats in the hot guys thread thats a no no too.

• 4 weeks later...

*sigh* fair enough...so, dante, outta curioisty, how hard would it be to change "whores" to "discussion"? Could that be made to fit right? That'd be the ideal thing,but if not, i gotta look into other words, like "dialogue" and such...lemme know what ya think man.

sure I can change it. If you can tell me the font you used even better, but I can find a close match if you forgot. And tell me if you want to change it to "DRUNKS", "FORUM", "DISCUSSIONS" (although it might be too long)... or another variant of "WH*RES" :D

sure I can change it. If you can tell me the font you used even better, but I can find a close match if you forgot. And tell me if you want to change it to "DRUNKS", "FORUM", "DISCUSSIONS" (although it might be too long)... or another variant of "WH*RES"  :D

Whores could be changed to wh0r3z, or uh pr0n.

: D