Hondo's Bar

What songs do you like to get it on to?

La Lindsay

hey: YOU picked the quadraplegic, not me.

Patrick Stewart is the measure of physical perfection as far as I'm concerned; everything about that is reflected in Picard. Xavier embodies his mental prowess, and King Richard his great power and truth of spirit. Don't take something so beautiful, just to twist and warp it...

Have we all missed the appeal of Seal's Kiss From a Rose? Go ahead, laugh at me, but you think about it, that song makes just about anybody feel emotional.

Alabama has a lot of good songs for the purpose too, Feels So Right being one of their best.

The 70s had a lot of music meant for that purpose but it's hard to be tender during an extended guitar solo.

I wanna Know what love is, Waiting for a girl like you, far away, all incredibly lame, all serve the purpose quite well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
NO!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

If a girl wanted me to play that while we were fooling around, I'd have second-thoughts about sleeping with her. I can see playing it as a joke, but I'd have to turn "Flex" off, then bang the hell out of her.

Well, what if I was feeling festive and playful? LOL...

Well, what if I was feeling festive and playful? LOL...

That's perfectly understandable.

But I honestly can't imagine being serious while putting on that song... it would be one of those things that you play in an attempt to be cheesily seductive, then end up actually having sex. A female friend of mine actually had a guy play that song in a for real attempt to get her to sleep with him.

This isn't limited to "Flex," either. I couldn't keep a straight face putting on "Let's Get It On" or anything Barry White in the bedroom, no disrespect to Mr. Gaye or The Walrus of Love. I'd end up having flashbacks of Jack Black in High Fidelity with his band-- and when I want to fuck, that's one of the last things I wanna see.

Edited by White Line Nightmare

That's perfectly understandable.

But I honestly can't imagine being serious while putting on that song... it would be one of those things that you play in an attempt to be cheesily seductive, then end up actually having sex. A female friend of mine actually had a guy play that song in a for real attempt to get her to sleep with him.

This isn't limited to "Flex," either. I couldn't keep a straight face putting on "Let's Get It On" or anything Barry White in the bedroom, no respect to Mr. Gaye or The Walrus of Love. I'd end up having flashbacks of Jack Black in High Fidelity with his band-- and when I want to fuck, that's one of the last things I wanna see.

I getcha...lol...

Yeah Jack Black isn't what I'd like to think of when I want to get it on, either... :wacko: