Hondo's Bar

What songs do you like to get it on to?

La Lindsay

You ask the Almight Nostrajaiknee this question and he can hold a conversation with you for hours. I dunno, I find a certain cheese factor with background music. It's cool to have, but I mean, unless drugs come into play, I can't get past the sorta love-scene-in-a-cheap-movie-cheesiness, . Some people like RnB, some rock, some trance, I've used all, but my favorite would have to be....ESPN!! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Eh...if musics on, it best be a whole CD, and fairly unplanned at that. I don't want to have to get up to change it, or make it seem as though I PLANNED it. Also, it's mainly for the roommates. I'd have to go with Cowboy Junkies, Trinity Sessions or Blackeyed Man. It's mellow and sexy. The Trainspotting Soundratack starting at track 4, Atomic. That song--damn, that was the movie sex scene too, and it was a great selection for that seen.

And VanMorrison. Can't go wrong with VanMorrison. Unless of course Brown-Eyed girl is on that particular album, then, skip that song. Then, if I'm in kind of a melancholy mood, Jeff Buckley. Good shit.

Jax--never really thought about The Doors that way. Pretty cool. As long as you leave out Alabama Song...:D

You ask the Almight Nostrajaiknee this question and he can hold a conversation with you for hours.  I dunno,  I find a certain cheese factor with background music.  It's cool to have, but I mean, unless drugs come into play, I can't get past the sorta love-scene-in-a-cheap-movie-cheesiness, .  Some people like RnB, some rock, some trance, I've used all, but my favorite would have to be....ESPN!!  :D

I can so picture you watching that you dork. lol. no im kidding.

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

The Doors - I've do it to so many of their songs, I couldn't list 'em

Depeche Mode - Ditto

Tito & Tarantula - After Dark

Mana - Vivir Sin Aire

Maroon 5 - Secret

The Buddha Bar compilation CD's are pretty good as well...

• 4 weeks later...

It even better to listen to the song afterwards...well, unless the hook-up completely sucked--then I can see why you wouldn't want to.

But I know everytime a certain tune plays, I start to blush and a smile creeps across my face... :2T:

This one girl I was with always insisted on music when we were together, though I never really understood why. Seriously, it was, like, EVERY time.

Anyway, the only song I recall playing is "Sail to the Moon" by Radiohead. Really pretty and hypnotic.

I bet Portishead is good to bang to.

And I'd love to make out to this awesome instrumental band, Explosions in the Sky.

But I've always been more into dirty talk than music in bed... :2T:

• 3 weeks later...