Hondo's Bar

Pictures of Hot Costner

Ganny McVagflaps

032.jpg

"Crazy, Sexy, Cool" was not only the name of TLC's best selling album, it's also three words that describe the young Costner. Prrrrrrrrr.....what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man (what a mighty, mighty good man). You ladies know what I'm talking about.

013.jpg

Chicks dig Costner 'cause they know he cares.

003.jpg

Here is Costner just kicking back. Just because he's a big Hollywood star doesn't mean he has to be on all the time. In his spare time Costner likes to play cards (mainly Gin Rummy) and go disco dancing.

006.jpg

Also he is a famed magician as you can see from his magic hands in the photo above. David Copperfield once said "I'm good and all yes, but Costner - he is the bing-bong-bizzle-shizzle-lizzle mah nizzle-plizzle. I made the Statue of Liberty disappear but last June I saw Kev-bo make the entire Atlantic ocean disappear."

010.jpg

The photo that made young Nick Custer want to be a cowboy.

017.jpg

Costner is also famous for his near prefect Tom Cruise impersonation. "Flawless", said Bryan Brown world famous star of such films as "F/X" and "F/X 2: The Deadly Art of Illusion".

021.jpg

Costner finds his inner piece.

018.jpg

Hello, is it me you're looking for?

I can see it in your eyes, I can see it in your smile

You're all I've ever wanted and my arms are open wide

'Cause you know just what to say and you know just what to do

And I want to tell you so much, I love you

024.jpg

Kevin Costner likes anal sex.

costner_k.jpg

"In my young days, I used to pick up sluts, and I don't mean that nastily. It's more a term of endearment, really, for girls who know how to speak their minds."

Kevin Costner (01/18/1955 – )

The more observant of you'll notice, yep that's right, just 9 days till Costner Day!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived