Hondo's Bar

Drunken Deities - the return!

The NZA

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So was Yahve really involved at all or were you just impersonating him?

It didn't sound like him in that post, I mentioned this to Jax, but if you see Yahve tell him I'm down to fight him.

No Jax, that was the logo I initially made. I was aware of the joke beforehand and I decided to play along, but I made the logo a little too late, and I didn't want to update it myself. Anyway, I can still make something out of the logo...maybe a Hondo's Bar something or other.

It was funny, but I think it clearly violates the international April 1st rules.

:D

Yeah, I think with shit like this, one has to go with Greenwich Mean Time. I mean, it was flattering to have it running on my time, but yeah, for April Fool's Correctness, GMT.

Arsehole mick.

I can't beleive the big fuss that some of you made over Yahve taking over. I mean if anything you all should be at least a little bit thankfull, he was the one that put up this board in the first place.

And even if he took over. Hondo's bar is about the people that post in it, they are the ones that set the mood, they are the ones that decide what goes and what doesn't.

Yes. I also agree with some of you when you say that Yahve is a bit egocentric, has a few weird ideas, he fights and he defends what he believes in(too much at times), sometimes he might even seem a bit close minded but he comes around once you provide facts. but he is a good person in all and I trully believe that he has more good ideas than bad ones.

And now I really wonder. If he's really that bad, that all of you are willing to leave your friends, a good source of information and debate over one person... ??

I'm just glad it's all over now, although maybe you should get to know him. He might surprise you !! Times change, the world changes, people do too.

I can't beleive the big fuss that some of you made over Yahve taking over.  I mean if anything you all should be at least a little bit thankfull, he was the one that put up this board in the first place.

And even if he took over.  Hondo's bar is about the people that post in it, they are the ones that set the mood, they are the ones that decide what goes and what doesn't.

Yes.  I also agree with some of you when you say that Yahve is a bit egocentric, has a few weird ideas, he fights and he defends what he believes in(too much at times), sometimes he might even seem a bit close minded but he comes around once you provide facts.  but he is a good person in all and I trully believe that he has more good ideas than bad ones.

And now I really wonder.  If he's really that bad, that all of you are willing to leave your friends, a good source of information and debate  over one person... ??

I'm just glad it's all over now, although maybe you should get to know him.  He might surprise you !!  Times change, the world changes, people do too.

well said

• 9 months later...
Maybe you should punk.

Maybe you should renew your freaking health insurance first.

I don't normally fight the Irish as I've said before, but this place needs something to wake it up. Any plans to come down to Miami?

I figure if you do come down, there's a good chance you'll be drunk, so that should increase my chances of winning.

depends on the drink.

Shit, we need another really elaborate prank to get this place hoppin again.

yeah, but i really blew my load on this campaign last year. I try one again, its just gonna be hackeryy.

Not that im against hackery.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
yeah, but you know I'm your hero. avoutly o'l just diipting off ar the mouth, you're me groe

wanna be best man at me weeding? And uncle Jax to the kids?

I'm sooo gonna regret this tomorrow...

Y'know to this day I couldn't say what that first sentence means. It's odd that I was talking about marriage when I'd know Alana for about a week & had been hittin' that for about 2 days. Crazy shit.

Archived