Hondo's Bar

Best Video Games

MusicManiac

my vote here definitely goes for manhunt... that game had everything in it to help aid you in losing the contents of your stomach at times.... and i know it may not seem like such an obvious choice.. but resident evil 2 was the shit and it was gory as hell for a game of its time.... i loved the story line and everything to it, another one of my favorites in a line of fucked up games... i loved how the story changed with each character and then the second time it was a completely different game with a new character... soo much depth into one game for that time and a fps style game, was pretty immense

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It truly is a disgusting game. The thing that caught my attention in the first place was the fact you can headbutt people. It isn't just your average nutting though.. it's a first person nut. All the blood is smeared across your screen and shit. It's beautiful.

I don't quite know how he escapes such a brusing though.

He doesnt, you learn early on in that game that no one walks away from the chainsaw bitches. Later on, just hearing it rev up sends chills down your spine cause it doesnt matter that youre at full health and loaded for bear when youre in a tight room and dont turn quick enough...

I wonder how the PS2 version turned out, i heard they got extra weapons. God bless SB for lettin me borrow his copy, i still gotta go back sometime and play with the Chicago Typewriter i earned.

True. man, the sigs are crazy tonight MM, and they look even sharper on a dark forum like this one.

ps merged the threads, hope no one minds. I might go take all the non-hitman bits outta that one and put em here too.

True. man, the sigs are crazy tonight MM, and they look even sharper on a dark forum like this one.

ps merged the threads, hope no one minds. I might go take all the non-hitman bits outta that one and put em here too.

Thank you man. I decided against booting up the console for another round of H4 and did these up...

Fuckin' jerks, I told you thise place was addictive...hehehe... :blink:

Archived