Hondo's Bar

The Legend of Zelda

MusicManiac

You know whats funny about this whole Zelda thing with me...if Metal Gear Solid didnt come out when it did, i prolly would have appreciated the series alot more than i do now. After A Link to the Past, i started loosing interest...sigh...i just wasnt feeling Ocarina after playing MGS for some reason. Wind Waker was cool, but it was nothing that got me excited. I hope Twilight Princess brings me back.

that's a shame...i forgot the 2 were released around the same time.

Ocarina's classic Zelda, massive dungeons and bosses and such, searching for heart pieces, all of it - and MM's right, Majora's Mask was really hard, but contuined the gameplay well, i thought. No way would i have gotten through the final dungeons in the time limits without a guide, though.

Twilight might very well do it for you, then.

I have that on DVD. Found it for 20 bucks a few days ago.

Really??? Where??? I been looking for that for the longest!!! I found it once online, I think on Yahooligans or someplace like that, but I don't think they have it anymore. :Zombie:

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

So, a friend of mine found this on YouTube and I thought it was really cool so I made it easier to watch them in order by placing them here for your viewing pleasure. I would suggest to pause it and wait for it to load completely before watching cause they are long. Enjoy!

"Links" for all Zelda fans!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

also, Zelda's coming up on its 25th anniversary, so fans are wondering if it'll get (another) collection like Mario did. one particular fanmake a mock-up that's inevitably way more awesome than whatever we're getting:

konzept___3ds_zelda_bundle_by_wasa_bi_redux-d387r3m.jpg

i dont even care how much it would cost i mean goddamn

Edited by Maldron

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

that was kinda cute, and reminded me that i could go for another OoT playthrough one day. i'm officially jelly, Logans.

that said, the slow sales have Target offering it right now with a $25 gift card, and buy 1, get 2nd game at 50% off. not a bad deal, but i know i can do better if i hold out. still hoping for an XL, depending on my will when more games start showing up.

played one at Best Buy this week, it was only Steel Diver but i got to see the effect, and my vision seems to pick enough of it up, at least based on what the lighting there allowed - if nothing else, ill slide it down and just play.

ps that's a helluva beard. also? his daugher aint hard on the eyes.

Gotcher preorder,

the trick is getting it to you. This year's about crossing serious borders though, so maybe it'll be mailed without the aid of a carrier Meg. You never, ever know.

Given my complete disdain for 3d platformers since their inception, and Nathan Drake forcibly feeding me my own hateful words with a delicious foie gras, my fence-sitting arse might just give this a playthrough.

NoC95.gifNoC95.gifNoC95.gif

aw shit, did they give you the ocarina or what? fancy box and all, but since it's region-locked, god knows the game itself won't work for me even when i do procure a system.

you're a champ either way. +1, and a shot in your honor.