Hondo's Bar

X3: The Last Stand

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...shit. got caught up with class & such, went to buy tickets just now and theyre sold out. :???: any ideas? if there's a group, i guess we could always save 2 seats, have someone come back out once youre in with 2 of the stubs, and try it that way...my bad, big test tomorrow and i lost track of time.

Those Claremont fans?

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

And yeah, the Juggernaut thing. I figured with alla noise you folk were makin' it was a joke someone caught from the preview. I hadn't seen that cartoon dub before. Anyways kids, enjoy, and seeya back here for the wrap up. And those Wolverine fans?

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

All in all, I still say it was fun-ish. Had it's moments, but whoever gets it next has their work cut out for 'em.

i bet you a dollar at least one guy's gonna yet "oh its the juggernaut, bitch!" tonight during the film

I'm guessing that one guy will be you.

Skeet, you say the next guy has his work cut out for him? Did the end imply there were more movies coming? I was under the impression this was the last one.

I'm guessing that one guy will be you.

Skeet, you say the next guy has his work cut out for him? Did the end imply there were more movies coming? I was under the impression this was the last one.

Vinnie Jones said he was signed on for 3 movies.

Well Jax didja stay through the credits abd see the super-end scene?? Did anyone for that matter? Anyways, Vinnie Jones for 3 movies HAS to be BS, no offence JailBayt. He barely made it through this one, and I reckon it'd be tragic if 1) the next creative team for the franchise felt Juggernaut had such a presence that he simply HAD to stick around and 2) If Vinnie's that hard up for cash these days :???: . Buy the guy a sandwich so's he can retain his dignity folks, please.

The devil you say! Goddamnit The Dark Phoenix Saga's one've man's greatest contributions to the collective's conscience. At the very least it stands up to the unbelievable hype it's copped from fanboys this last 20 years.

Y'know I was just thinking the same thing...

Just got back from the new X-Men flick. My Ratner hating paid off as my expecting utter crap was rewarded by the movie being pretty good. Beast was great. I forgot Kelsey Grammer was under the blue fur. Also anything with Bill Duke get's a good review from me.

mac2.jpg

shit!

This was like a Return of the Jedi for this franchisee. h first movie caught everyone unprepare with how good it was, usering in a new era for movies (the we need to opinion every comic title every era), the second surpassed the first in almost every way, and the third, well, some fanboy are gonna be haters over some details, but the fact is it was a good movies and worthy of being in the series.

See, Jont is like one of the Star Wars fanboys that can't forgive Lucas for the Ewoks. The Ewoks won't let him see that in someways, thsi was the best installment yet. In other ways, it pales.

X-Men: A New Hope

The Brotherhood Strikes Back

The Return of the Pheonix

See that's where your wrong, I'm not against this movie because Beast and Juggernaut looked silly, even thought they did, I'm against it because it was badly directed, had a shitty script and absolutely no dramatic tension.

Archived