Hondo's Bar

Marvel: Civil War

The NZA

Civil War  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Namorita was really fucking close to Nitro, so she has to be dead. If not she'll be under water with Namor, who'd no doubt protect her to the end not only as she's blood, but 'cause he's so anti-registration.

Night Trasher is just a regular guy who's good at kung fu, so unless he rollerbladed out of there awfully fast he's as good as dead.

Microbe, who's legal guardian has to be dead too.

Debrii wasn't even there for some reason.

Speedball can absorb energy so he could be the only one that survived the blast.

I wonder if Nova is gonna come into it after Anhilliation.

Well thus-far I only have the preview to go off. Fuck it's awesome wearing slippers at 1pm & sauntering down to the kitchen every 20 minutes for a snack, every night's a drinking night, but it wreaks havok on the wallet. Well, back off to the salt mines for me so's I can afford Civil War.

So is anyone gonna stop pussying about & just weight the fuck in already?! #1 served a pretty good arguement pro-registration, but I'm hoping to get a better response out've Cap than "We're being romantic & can pick up so much more asian poon this way. Seriously, they fucking love us in Japan."

I think about it, I don't agree with the gov't rounding up & lynching, but what choice do they have? I guess for the moment I'm Pro-registration. :2T:

I'm anti-resistration. Too many heroes have too much to lose. Look at what happened to DD.

Speaking of DD who d'ya think is taking his role while he's in the clink. I was kinda thinking Moon Knight. The flipping the coin thing was reminicent of Two Face, another multiple-personality sufferer and he does have alot of heat in the MU at the moment....

Cap.jpg

for the reaosns 2T said: look at what happend to DD.

Go read Moon Knight # 1 - i swear, its a fun issue, but shows why it cant be him. Im just happy if its confirmed that its not him there, cause there's only so much continuity-fucking i can take.

this book was so awesome. I just hope the trade has the last 3 or so issues of Amazing Spidey in it, they worked well with Illuniati.

ps should we make this a poll? i think we should.

Apart from whats happened with DareDevil. The whole act is basicly the govorments way of utilizing the heroes as weapons for their use and nothing more. To un-mask and register is just so they can moniter them on and off the job. This is just my opinion.

Well yeah, that's what government does. Thus far Cap's only been able to argue that there's an unspoken (or largely touted) law that a mask is above the law. Bullshit. Punisher? Daredevil? The Xmen? These're all posthumans(well not the Punisher, duh) working outside of federal & international law to get the job done & as a result they're nothing but lynched. Spiderman, Wolvy & numerous others in the Marvel U do nothing but right & they're still relentlessly hunted. There's so many 'shadow' organisations around these days the principle of keeping a secret identity from anyone but your senile aunt is a joke. The bad guys with the cool satelites already know what colour merkin Peter Parker is wearing under the tights(tragic fucking accident when he was creating web-fluid) so why not let the government in on the joke AND get a phat paycheck in the meantime. Sure governments are corrupt but it's ultimately not going to impede heroes doing what's right at the end of the day.

...right, but then its Millar's world and the Avengers are doing pre-emptive strikes and shit as a tool of the us government, instead of fighting (and also creating) big bad villians. :tangent: alone isnt gonna go back to wetworks, and its not as realistic but there's still like 4 people who dont know that spidey is parker, and theyll assrape Aunt May to death if they find out, what with Fury not around for Aunt May detail. I'm sayin.

Did it? i know less about the Avengers than you'd think. Was that a deal with S.H.I.E.L.D. or something?

bear in mind:

a) fury's gone

b) the UN severed ties with the avengers after Stark (appearing drunk) threatened to vaporize the deleage from Latveria in "Dissasembled"

so im guessin all bets are off.

I don't know when it was, but at one time Avenger's Mansion was Sovreign territory, I don't know what happened with that.

I was also pissed to find out that the New Avengers (Much like The New Fantastic Four) was just a shortlived team used to sell more comics before dumping readers back into the same old shit. Spider-Man and Luke Cage are going back to their respective places, no doubt Wolverine will go off and do his own thing, I don't know ANYTHING about Ronin at all, but SpiderWoman, Captain America, Iron-Man, and Sentry will probably stay.

On another note, I hope they never bring back Jack of Hearts, what a waste of ink. The guy spent his time in the comic dying, I mean so did Iron-Man origionally, but he got better, not worse.