The NZA

SB... how are these games?

Beyond Good and Evil - tried it, was ok

Chronicles of Riddick Escape from Butcher Bay - never played

Conker Live & Reloaded- want this... I have the 64

Fable - heard it was good

Farcry Instincts - ???

Lord of the Rings the Third Age- heard it sucked

Prince of Persia 2 Warrior Within-hated the demo, lloved the first one.

Prince of Persia 3 The Two Thrones- looks decent

Psychonauts - ???

The Punisher - ???

Red Dead Revolver- can pick this up megacheap if its decent.

Edited by MusicManiac

Damn it all to hell. I just added yet more games to the list. At this rate I'll need a year off from work just to beat them all.

New Super Mario Bros. (DS)

Viewtiful Joe. (DS)

Stella Deus. (PS2)

Steambot Chronicles. (PS2)

Ring of red. (PS2)

Smuggler's run 2 (PS2)

Timespitters Future perfect (PS2)

Shining tears (PS2)

Shining froce neo (PS2)

Metroid prime 1 (GC)

Total number of games so far. 161 with about 25 to 30 more by years end. That if I don't buy a PS3 or a Wii.

All the more reason for Skeeter to rob me blind visit the states.

Prince of Persia 2 Warrior Within-hated the demo, lloved the first one.

I'm definitely in the Anti PoP2 crowd, not that it's a bad game, it isn't certain sections rival the first game, but they fucked with the formula and tried to make it more "mature" by pumping in lots of adolescent Angst rock and having the Prince getting into fights with girls and calling them bitch. There's still plenty cool shit in it though and ignore whatever you heard about it being more combat based, it's still the same running on wall sim you know and love.

Prince of Persia 3 The Two Thrones- looks decent

It's definitely an improvement and Warrior Within and you actually feel like your playing the same character from the first game too. It's not a classic to match the Sands of Time and the core game play hasn't seen any real innovation, but it's a step in the right direction. Or at least it would be if it wasn't pegged as the conclusion of the trilogy.

Psychonauts - ???

You should seek the demo now. It's a pretty standard platformer, but it has some of the best art design I've seen in any game since Earthworm Jim. I haven't played the full game yet, but it's on my list for whenever I have disposable income again.

I loved PoP, and the CG one, Sands of Time, how is the 3rd on in the series stand up? I thought the Warrior Within was terriblle.

Newtype responds I'l end up buying a 3rd game on his reccomendation... which is fine with me NT!

Never played the game. So I can't say. Tho I do love the fact I have the power to make you buy games :D

If you liked sands of time, you'll like Two Thrones. It goes back to being a fairy tale, and not so much a hard kore blootletting. Sands of Time was the best, followed closely by Two Thrones (save the gorram chariot chases)

Warrior Within tried a little too tough to appeal to the urban youth. Decent enough game I suppose, but I never beat it.

20041203h.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Added

Crimson skies

Fable

Jade empire

Ninja gaiden black

Oblivion

N3

Deadrising

Valkyrie profile 2

Okami

Gun

Starwars lego 2

Disgaea 2

and Xenosaga 3.

So many games not enough time. Plus like 10 or more before the end of the year.

Ahh...i remember those days when i tried making peace with :2T: games. Has it really been a decade...wow...how time flies. I remember those days of PSone disc swapping.

So...can this list include games I wrote the names on by hand or just those i dropped munny for? :eh:

i say list em, just differenciate. i intend to list my bootleg comics/games one day in the appropriate theads, but ill specifiy its not legit.

Twas a joke..'sides, my list of bought games is pretty one sided. Most are Capcom (80%)...few Konami. But mostly Capcom (did i mention '80%'...im a fanboy).