• Last Reply
Nope. I guess they need something to
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
and that'd do it. How's about
getting all fucked up?
:fuming:

Ok...I dunno, honestly, it just didn't do it for me. More conflicted Spidey fighting. Yay. I kinda hoped they got all that out of the way in the first two, and this one could be straight-out fun, but it's not looking like it. I'm sure it'll be great like the other two, I'm just not impressed yet.

Some spoiler-ridden complaints ahead.

Ok I'm done complaining.

Okay, from viewing the "leaked" designs. Who else thinks Green Goblin 2 looks like he's gonna go play paintball?

His costume fucking sucks. Also, yes it does remind me of paintball, now that you mention it.

Ok...I dunno, honestly, it just didn't do it for me. More conflicted Spidey fighting. Yay. I kinda hoped they got all that out of the way in the first two, and this one could be straight-out fun, but it's not looking like it. I'm sure it'll be great like the other two, I'm just not impressed yet.

But... angst is what Spider-Man is all about...

:ok: I swear its the real source of his power, and the spider-bite was just an excuse.

Some spoiler-ridden complaints ahead.

Ok I'm done complaining.

SB's got a point about the six degrees; that's a trend in the book (especially ulitmate) as well, but theyre playing it up here....its a small world after all. That Uncle Ben bit...thats just weird.

I like the designs, but im with baytor on the goblin look...jesus, its a bit better than the he-man castaway that was Norman, but cant we just wear a mask and a purple purse and call him a hobgoblin or something? anyway, im sure itll somehow be cool when Rami's done.

question is: you think they could pull off either a rubber mask or makeup for the face? i mean, hobgoblin could be cool with the hood, but id wanna switch out the purple purse, myself.

Hey, don't think that just 'cause you're not comfortable with your sexuality, the Hobgoblin isn't.

question is: you think they could pull off either a rubber mask or makeup for the face? i mean, hobgoblin could be cool with the hood, but id wanna switch out the purple purse, myself.

With what they're doing with prosthetics? Yes, hell I'd settle for a green goblin like in Ultimate Spider-Man even. And let's be honest, they can make the Superman costume look cool, they can make this work. I'm not saying they have to do everything, they don't need the purple hooded tunic or the gloves, or the gay pointy elf boots, just give him a mask that actually doesn't suck. I mean at least with Norman the stupid mask was forgiveable as there was a creepy Willem Defoe on the other end, but with Harry we have the amazing paintball man and James Franco, it's bad all around.

Archived