Hondo's Bar

Spider-Man 3

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay...I'll take back Ross but I will not accept Bagley! Every picture of Spidey you see on a lunchbox, towel, notebook, spoon, sneakers....I could go on forever...is Bagley. I demand a new face for Spiderman.

Hows about to celebrate the introduction of Venom to the Spider-Man movie mythos we introduce this picture for all tie-ins:

june1venom4.jpg

• 1 month later...
Yeah that's all Alex Ross needs, his art up on a huge screen fueling his ego some more. I wanna see some Bagley art up there, myself :pinch:

awesome. I hate Alex Ross so much now i can't even stand looking at his artwork aymore. I'll admit it's good, but he's such an egotistic asswipe.

Speaking of todd...i'd like to see Todd McFarlene draw the spidey artwork credits.

I do think they grey on the suit needs to be white. I have a feeling the spider will be lost in the movie and it will look like he's wearing black.

other than that, it's going to be such a fun movie!!!!!

awesome. I hate Alex Ross so much now i can't even stand looking at his artwork aymore. I'll admit it's good, but he's such an egotistic asswipe.

Speaking of todd...i'd like to see Todd McFarlene draw the spidey artwork credits.

I do think they grey on the suit needs to be white. I have a feeling the spider will be lost in the movie and it will look like he's wearing black.

other than that, it's going to be such a fun movie!!!!!

He is indeed an asswipe but I gotta give him points for this.

art_rossduo.jpg

Eh, Todd's a pretty good artist even if he is high on his self and a complete sellout. But it would be hilarious to see all the contorted positions he would put Spider-Man into, I've missed yoga master Spidey. God bless ya, Todd.

I agree, the grey needs to be white or at very least the spider symbol.

im assuming you like that pic for the tent-pitching.

Id like to see todd draw my asshole. Fuck him if he doesnt wanna do antying comic-related anymore, he can go buy more balls or madonna's tampons or whatever, spawn isnt even relevant anymore.

anyway, at least Venom has the big wraparound spider i wanted to see on the costume. After that last trailer, and given how the first 2 went, i cant see any real room for pessimism about this flick, its gotta be awesome. Mebbe itll be awesome enough to make me forget X3, and then Rami'll wanna do the :wolvy: movie somehow.

a man can dream. :misty:

Archived