Hondo's Bar

New Trailers

• 2 weeks later...
maaaaaaan...what'd you like about the last Hostel? dumb characters, mostly uninspired tortures, none of what i dug of part 1, for me.

Less substance, a lot more style. It wasn't as good as the first one but I still found it to be a good movie. I'm just a big Eli Roth fan.

So, some of your might remember the winning fan trailer that made it into some theaters with Grindhouse, the one that was better than all the studio-made trailers: Hobo with a Shotgun.

Well it seems that in the vein of Machete and Thanksgiving, it's being made into a real movie. The bad news, the actor who played the hobo in the trailer has been recast as a cop, the good news: his replacement is RUTGER FUCKING HAUER. It's unknown what kind of release this will get, but given the fact that Rutger Hauer is the star and Birdemic exists, we'll probably at least be seeing a decent DVD. This isn't so much a trailer as just a promise of great things to come:

This looks like Street Trash meets Machine Girl, and if that sentence doesn't make you excited then fuck you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...