Hondo's Bar

Heroes

Lycaon

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree!! (um, you might want to use the spoiler tag since some people haven't seen the show.)

Good call Lindsay.. thanks.. taken care of....

*edited to fix my retardation fro spelling Lindsay's name horribly wrong**

Edited by CjDucky

I'm liking this series so far, it's got some good ideas, even if it gets a bit pretentious sometimes. It's clearly taking a few leafs from lost, the interconnected characters, the coincidences, and it tries to land that prime-time sweet-spot, somewhere between gritty realism, pure fantasy and soap opera sexiness.

Things are continuing nicely, seems like they're not going to keep us waiting too long for some real action.

Oh, and "I just need time to catch my breath before you take it away again" might be the single greatest line ever written.

Not so much the stripper, she's more Gritty British soap opera character than Sheeny Sunset Beach type, I'm talking about the sensitive Jake Gynenhall on a budget paramedic, His chizzled older brother (involved in power struggles!), and my favourite, the Mills an Boon heroin addict painter. (ok, those are all dudes, I should point out that handsome as they all are, this girl is still the hottest. yikes.)

Anyway, I think I'm starting to like the asshole congressional candidate better than his whiney little brother. To quote Bill Hicks, "you thought you could fly, try taking off from the ground."

• 3 weeks later...
Oh yeah. I hope Hiro's able to save the super smart waitress chick. She was cool.

Yeah, me too. I'm not sure how he'd be able to, though.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

i'm not wearing my glasses and i thought the topic titile said "herpes" which would probably not make for an interesting show or movie but i digress...

so...

i'm not wearing my glasses and i thought the topic titile said "herpes" which would probably not make for an interesting show or movie but i digress...

so...

Personal Theory:

Edit: Shit, didn't see that extra stuff when I first responded. Yeah I'm starting to see him as less evil, more driven to dark deeds by what he sees as necessary for the greater good. And yeah, the cops sucking much less.

OK, so

the cheerleader didn't die. She's confessed to her father. No knowign whether he'll confess to knowing all along not to mention everythig else. Hiro's situation is only answered in the way that begs more questions, and we're still not sure how saving the cheerleader will change the world. Mohinder's making progress though.

Still leaves me wanting more. I can tell the season finale's going to piss me off with its cliffhangitude.

OK, so

Still leaves me wanting more. I can tell the season finale's going to piss me off with its cliffhangitude.

yeah..i dont watch this...but i kept hearing "save the cheerleader,......save the world..." so i was wondering if they did....

that's good i suppose!

it really was driving me insane for a whole week!

If you really want to know,