Hondo's Bar

Heroes

Lycaon

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got caught up, so im ready. Watchign 24 monday, downloading this.

ps

Cyler needs death. in other news, Dr Pretentious might not be long for this world, and just when i started to like him a bit...

Yeah, I know what you mean

, I was getting fucking sick of him for a while, and it was even further disappointing to see Sylar play him for such a chump, then fuck he grows some balls, works it out and then is robbed of his revenge. Still an episode later he gets back in the game and knocks Sylar out with the map board thing, well done Mohinder, have a cookie, now Mohinder drop something big on his head, I said drop something big on his head Mohinder, whatthefuckareyoudoing! Mohinder? You're just going to leave him? Fuck! And so I loose my respect for him once again, him and the lazy fucking writers that don't feel the need to explain just why Mohinder left Sylar lying there when he could have just finished it there.

And then, maybe I'm nitpicking, but he goes back to his apartment after dropping off Peter. I don't know about you, but when my home was broken into by a normal person, wait he wasn't even normal, when my home was broken into by an intellectually sub-normal person, I felt uncomfortable around there for a few days after, if I was attacked in my home by a monotone voiced super human psychopath who could take the top off my head just by pointing at it, I think I'd find somewhere else to be for a while, I certainly would go back there later the same day, without knowing if he was still in there or not and invite Eric Roberts round for coffee.

Yeah, I know what you mean

, I was getting fucking sick of him for a while, and it was even further disappointing to see Sylar play him for such a chump, then fuck he grows some balls, works it out and then is robbed of his revenge. Still an episode later he gets back in the game and knocks Sylar out with the map board thing, well done Mohinder, have a cookie, now Mohinder drop something big on his head, I said drop something big on his head Mohinder, whatthefuckareyoudoing! Mohinder? You're just going to leave him? Fuck! And so I loose my respect for him once again, him and the lazy fucking writers that don't feel the need to explain just why Mohinder left Sylar lying there when he could have just finished it there.

Youre right, but i just kinda walked on by that part, for 2 reasons:

1) it happens all the fucking time in horror films. Im practically numb to it now, since it brings the early ending and all (it only drove me crazy in, say, Wolf's Creek), but youre right that its sloppy writing.

2) To put it into focus, this was mr "Sometimes, we chose our evolution. Sometimes...it chooses us. (followed by no less than 5 rhetorical questions about destiny and other scinetific concepts).

He just got damn near crucified when he tried to shoot a man in the head and it didnt work. He doesnt seem to know all of Cylar's powers. fuck, i dont know that i do. He mighta been afraid heavy things on his head would bounce off and again impale him, i dunno.

That said, what are cylar's tricks? super hearing, memory (from the redhead waitiress, right?), now future-paint, uh, molecular destruction, telekinesis, and wha, the power to eat brains? what else?

all that said, this wee's episode was fantastic. Shit's really coming together,

and you get insights on everybody (including mr benevolent mob boss) but sitll not on what Peter's momma does. Plus, Cheerleader dad guy is the new badass character.

Oh, and since Peter tussled with Cylar, does he get all his shit too? He should be fucking unstoppable.

Cant wait for next week, seriously.

FEW-CHAH HEEEEEEEEEDDDDDOOOOOOOOO

Also, anyone who didnt figure out "save the cheerleader, save the world" by now isnt paying attention.

Are you speaking of "íf you haven't figured it out by episode 19?"or by episode 15, which I just caught up to?

I'm looking to dl the interim eps now, all we have here is Bearshare & Limewire. Any recommendations for a place to get these from?

Can we just declare this whole thread a huge spoiler so we can actually just discuss the show? If you want to know what time Heroes is on in your local area may I suggest looking in the TV guide, if you want to download it, ask about it in the Bittorrent thread in the tech forum. It's worse than how every decent movie thread gets derailed by the Miamians' movie meet up plans. Come on is this a message board or a forum?

Anyway, demi-rant aside last night's episode was awesome. A lot to take in, more thoughts as they come to me, but right now this is all I have.

if future Sylar kills future Peter, wont he get Hiro's power to travel through time? Not to mention the ability to gain new abilities just by being close to someone.

Best (non ass kicking) moment in the episode:

Parkman: So you're saying he's a time traveler?

Suresh: Is that any stranger than being able to read someone's mind?

Parkman: Yeah, it is.

That was the best episode yet.

It really was. "Days of Future Past" and all...my impression of this show was already turning around, but its a complete 180 now, its one of the only ones i gotta catch every week soon as i can now. Still down to make copies for bish and others intersted...its really good, feels more vertigo than mainstream.

Hiro gon' fuckacylarup

Season finale monday, and im more hyped for this than even 24, somehow. This thing really turned around for me.

That said, i gotta mail Skeeter the last 2 season of The Shield soon, so if anyone wants a disc with the complete season 1 of this show, PM me request/address in the next week or two.