Hondo's Bar

Heroes

Lycaon

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody else feel it was retarded that the commercials were all "ZOMG the Petrelli Patriarch," and then the show obscured it until the last minute as a big reveal?

*shrugs* Worked for me... I never saw any commercials, since I don't watch too much tv, and I watched the episode on Hulu earlier today and was surprised. But that is a pretty dumb idea...

I make no apologies, nor do I expect anyone to beat around the bush. So hooked on Heroes info am I that I'll take it in simple discussion form like this rather than wait for the eps mapped out for me. I knew what awaited me in the first 2 eps of the season and I regret nothing. I'll tell you what, It IS pretty ridiculous when folks

make a big deal revealing a new but much-anticipated character and make it a cliffhanger when really, it's noone you've met in the series before

. If you recall they did the same with Lindemann.

its not tryin to be bitchy, its just, the last few episodes have been crazy-awesome, id hate to ruin the delivery is all. i know hulu doesnt work for you, but did you check surfthechannel and others in our pinned-up thread? you could always just bittorent the eps like i do for the shield & other shows.

wait, you lost me, did what with linderman?

The cliffhanger reveal Maldron was bitching about. Sure if a character we're familiar with is introduced in a differing capacity, that's reveal-worthy, but simply showing someone for the first time is a little ridiculous(although almost justified in cases like Malcolm McDowall & I guess George Takei, they being such cult heroes and all). I thank you for your concern, but outside of getting Heroes season 2 off Utorrent, the whole lot fails me completely and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Also, I tried every possible avenue for streamingtv be it pinned or googled and found nothing that has Heroes season 3. Closest I got was a japanese variety of Youtube.

I wanna know what they have on Daphne to make her stay

.... and keep making that face with the pursed lips that she always makes....

brea-grant.jpg

And as far as Mr. Petrelli taking Peter's powers... he's changing the genetic code, right? I mean, that's what it all hinges on... he's the cure Mohinder is looking for, which is really neat.

I don't think Peter's powers are gonna be gone forever, I think this is a repeat of Ando dying last episode... they're gonna do that thing with cliffhangers that Kathy Bates gets so upset about in Misery... "HE DIDN'T GET OUT OF THE COCK-A-DOODIE CAR!"

And this episode needed way more Noah

haha, true. he's all in the background and shit. and yeah, she's queen poutyface.

the stuff with cylar could be awesome, but im agreeing with LL that the transition needs to be more gradual for me to buy it. also, im happy to see the runner chick and turtle-guy (hiro's confrontation was awesome!), but im squarely in the "WTF-are-you-doing-with-those-people-mohinder-and-please-say-you're-not-eating-them" camp.

oh, peter.

how could you be so very stupid?

this show is rocking my face on a weekly basis.

+1 on both comments, fuck sake peter!!!

Other points

the bit with Hiro and the pre cog was well done!

the speedster seems to have good intentions so far

sylar is becoming too good too quickly, hopefully he'll relapse!

the marionette theater guy, doyle, that was creepy and well done too

now to get ep 7!

• 3 weeks later...