Hondo's Bar

Heroes

Lycaon

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't see it coming, actually, which is refreshing. The one thing that does seem odd is that he appears to be younger than Nathan but older than Peter, so I'm a bit confused on the circumstances in which he would've been given up. I was happy with the previous bit - his mom was devout-crazy which drove him crazy-crazy, but I think that Mrs. Petrelli stands a great chance at fucking him up even more. That "feeding" scene was... well, should have been, chilling, something about its execution felt off. But still, she could royally fuck him up even more. I'm watching this season largely to see how we get to Mrs. Petrelli's vision of the future.

And yeah, it's largely because I wanna see Claire decapitated.

Yeah... I actually had been wondering about it for awhile because its been established its genetic, and Sylar was the only one who didn't have any family that was "special". I had also been wondering about Mohinder... his sister was special, though we don't know what she did, but neither Mohinder or Dr. Suresh or his mom have any powers that we know of. Except now, I guess, since Mohinder shot up that nasty personality-change juice. I'm totally with you there...

It was the major plot point of The 4400 for a few seasons... haven't really kept up with it. But the Promicin shot either gave you powers or killed you dead, 50/50 either way. Whether or not to take it was a major plot point, and it was well done - when they did it. Futurevision makes it clear that the shot becomes readily available, what with Ando's juicing it up, but yeah.

I never watched 4400... should I? Cody said when we started watching Heroes that a lot of it came from there...

It wasn't bad, but I never fell in love with it enough to remember when the hell it aired, so it got lost. Same story with Pushing Daisies.

It does deal with a bunch of humans, discriminated against, coming to terms with the fact they have abilities, and then revealing a shot capable of giving powers to anybody, which is where Heroes sorta seems to be going.

It wasn't bad, but I never fell in love with it enough to remember when the hell it aired, so it got lost. Same story with Pushing Daisies.

It does deal with a bunch of humans, discriminated against, coming to terms with the fact they have abilities, and then revealing a shot capable of giving powers to anybody, which is where Heroes sorta seems to be going.

Oh I love Pushing Daisies!

So... the doctor said the Niki clones were actually triplets... but he didn't say Jessica's name... so he was lying or didn't know or what? Because Jessica definitely existed, because their father killed her. Right?

I really don't like the idea of Peter becoming the Sylar in this season...

And where are the halves of the formula? Daphne delivered one to her boss.... I forget, did she get the other one and deliver it?

if you guys miss an episode nbc.com has the full episodes. thats what we had to do the other night when doug forgot to dvr it. i loved yesterdays episode.

i almost died laughing when gabriel was feeding the dog waffles. i totally knew that he was gonna be a good guy in the future

this season is off the fucking hook. seriously, if it stays like this: all sins of season 2's rush job are forgiven.

1) Mohinder is now the fly? or uh, some kind of swamp thing. well, he wasnt really fleshed out before, so this could be a fun twist.

2) Peter's mom is so freakin' evil. its like, you already knew that, but it just keeps getting worse.

3) I gotta say, i dont often like it when Magneto, Venom or Sabretooth become heroes for a while, but Cylar as a good guy...its eerie but its fun.

4) the new rogues' gallery thing is an awesome angle, and its exactly what i think this show needed.

5) i cannot wait for the next episode. Evil psychic guy's played his hand, the puppet master guy looks devious, and i really wanna see how Peter's dad is.

6) what the fuck, hiro?! fuck, man.

this season is off the fucking hook. seriously, if it stays like this: all sins of season 2's rush job are forgiven.

1) Mohinder is now the fly? or uh, some kind of swamp thing. well, he wasnt really fleshed out before, so this could be a fun twist.

2) Peter's mom is so freakin' evil. its like, you already knew that, but it just keeps getting worse.

3) I gotta say, i dont often like it when Magneto, Venom or Sabretooth become heroes for a while, but Cylar as a good guy...its eerie but its fun.

4) the new rogues' gallery thing is an awesome angle, and its exactly what i think this show needed.

5) i cannot wait for the next episode. Evil psychic guy's played his hand, the puppet master guy looks devious, and i really wanna see how Peter's dad is.

6) what the fuck, hiro?! fuck, man.

Just saw the episode today. Looks good, though I must say: the puppet master guy seems more creepy and predatory than devious. Also, Hiro didn't really kill him. He just made it look that way. Yeah. That's it.