Hondo's Bar

Heroes

Lycaon

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't watched that one. Is there a thread for it?

Dont think so. Great show though.

"Based on Jeff Lindsay's novel "Darkly Dreaming Dexter," this new crime thriller tells the story of a strange man named Dexter Morgan. Once an abused and abandoned child, Dexter is now a successful forensics pathologist...but lurking just beneath his charismatic personality is a terrible truth. Dexter has corralled his innate homicidal urges into a closely guarded second career: He hunts down and brutally murders those vicious criminals who have managed to avoid the clutches of the law."

It comes on sometime on Sunday night on Showtime. And can be found for download via your favorite torrent site. Episode 11 is the latest.

Oh! The first 2 episode can be watched online here, though edited for language.

Now back to the topic of Heroes....

Every episode this season watchable online.

It sounds interesting. Unfortunately, I don't regularly have Showtime (had it for a couple of days for free for some promotion, and taped the first episode), so if I watch it, likely it'll be by the other method you mentioned.

As for Heroes, I also need to check out the comics and blog (know if they're worth the effort?).

You should check out the other series I mentioned earlier. Some are really good.

Oh, and Dexter does have a thread. I completely forgot.

There'll be plenty of other decent things coming out then too (more Lost, more Jericho, more Psych, and I think more EUReKA).
Edited by Lycaon

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

These promos are killing me though.

::ominous voice::

Next Week: The episode of Heroes that will change the course of human history as we know it...Forever!!! Don't miss the episode that will haunt your for these rest of your life...and beyond the grave!!!

And it's alwasy just more cliffhabngers!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Woo-doggy. We didn't have the production-break you guys did so we're currently sitting pretty on Episode 12. For the very reason I was so far behind I stayed away, but then I heard somewhere that the episodes were ready to watch on nbc.com.

It occurs to me that you fuckers need to put that knowledge outside of this thread so's folks who don't want shit spoiled can get info like that!! [/i] :???:

I just got caught up, so im ready. Watchign 24 monday, downloading this.

ps

Cyler needs death. in other news, Dr Pretentious might not be long for this world, and just when i started to like him a bit...

oh, and i wish Stan Lee woulda drove buses down here.

PPS FRYING MAAHN!!