Hondo's Bar

Hondo's Food and Drink Forum

soldier of fortune

Should we have a seperate food & Drink forum  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha, im a sucker for SOF's sig wars.

this forum's too controversial is why i sat on it.

Jax suggested a dionysian forum, with food, wine & sex. You wanna take the booze out of the pubs, and the sex out of the powder room? what exactly do you want from this sub-forum? where'll it go? it could work in culture, but it could also work in the pubs, and powder room could go to culture....i havent really thought it out, so its you guys' turn.

haha, im a sucker for SOF's sig wars.

this forum's too controversial is why i sat on it.

Jax suggested a dionysian forum, with food, wine & sex. You wanna take the booze out of the pubs, and the sex out of the powder room? what exactly do you want from this sub-forum? where'll it go? it could work in culture, but it could also work in the pubs, and powder room could go to culture....i havent really thought it out, so its you guys' turn.

Well the pubs is more kinda just getting pissed.

There are people out there who like alcohol, and not just to get wasted, thats why i thought it made sense to tie in Food & Drink, and leave Sex in the Powder room.

Leave Powder Room where it is, and put the F&D forum into culture.

if that's the general concensus of your people, we'll go with that. i just dont mind putting the powder room back in culture, now that the ask threads wont dominate it, and putting food & drink in the pubs is like adding a grill to your bar, i think.

So Nick has finally found the time to grant us this extension of Hondo's

Basically this is a place for us to share recipes, ideas for parties, recommended wines/beers/spirits.

Personally i think its a great idea as we have hondonians from all over the world, and it'd be nice to try something they like, and they might try something we like!

This is about the taste, not the rampant consumption and drunkeness associated with booze, we're the more refined side of Hondo's not the raging drunken beast that is there.

So i'ma gonna as the super deputies to move the few threads that are out there already in here.

Happy cooking!

Happy Drinking!

Archived