Hondo's Bar

Hey, you got a few seconds to spare?

bostano

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm quite sure she either A.) Has some nudie pics already somewhere, or B.) Will most likely be taking some in the very near future. Considering that she currently resides in Los Angeles, it opens a world of possibilities. Problem is that she and I aren't really in touch as much as we used to be... so I'm not sure how I can get a hold of her completely. This chick has tons of friends, and I don't think she keeps many tabs on most of 'em. Think of it as "celebrity status" sort of... knows a ton of people, but doesn't actually know any of them. Catch my drift?

We were tight back when I lived in Texas, though. Now that I think about it, I miss her a ton. She lived an alternative lifestyle that I couldn't really relate with, but we got along great. I was always there for her whenever something happened. One time out of the blue on Christmas 05 she called me up and asked me to come to her place just so she could give me a hug for leaving her a sweet comment on her MySpace. If that wasn't adorable, I don't know what else could be.

As for the "I know some people who know some people" approach - heh, I've actually tried that before. She told me she didn't have any "material" worth submitting to a potential prospector. But hey, she might now!

I shall remain vigilant, Hondonians!

FOR HONDOS! AHH-OOH! AHH-OOH!

300movie.JPG

just up and ask her. I find being direct works.

I tried the "I know a guy, etc." approach again, and...

untitled.GIF

Hondonians: prepare for sweet, succulent nudity.

I gave her an e-mail address to send them to that I own, so I shall wait impatiently for her response. Stay tuned, gentlemen. And ladies too... if you're watching. :wink:

I'm still shocked it actually worked this time!

I am too, but youre like a few days shy of running this place, at this rate. Congrats man, link her myspace if you care to, ill add her to hondo's as well, do what we can to help put her out there and all.

ps 2T - contacted tech support, "click to enlarge" should be working 100% now m'man.

Heh, I guess I forgot to mention something...

I didn't tell her that I was doing this for you guys. Wasn't sure if I should... I took the incognito method instead. She doesn't know that the e-mail address I gave her to send any pictures to really belongs to me, and not to a "Suicide Girls talent scout" that I fibbed about in order to "fool" her to sending them. So, she actually thinks some guy who knows SG will be looking at these, not anyone else. I think it might be a good idea to keep this on the DL and not have anyone else possibly contact her which may blow my cover.

I'll understand if some of you guys will think I'm some worthless prick by doing this, and I don't blame you.

But something tells me this is gonna be good. REAL good.

Fuck...this is catch 22.

Where's DoJ with some good ol' common sense?

Aw fuck it, morals schmorals - these are titties we're talking about.

Oh..hey Nicky-Nick, I got this chicks e-mail who says she's into that DP shit we were talking about. Just send loads of schlong shots to zweitraque@hotmale.com

Does she know about Hondo's Bar?

'Fraid not. After these shenanegans that have been going on, I'm not sure if she'd wanna know... heh. :wink:

Aw fuck it, morals schmorals - these are titties we're talking about.

Could be more, m'friend. Cross your fingers!

Here's the rundown so far:

2.GIF

Obviously, she can't talk to me... so I wondered: would anyone here at Hondos be willing to take her call and pretend to sound like a professional to convince her further?

Then I got this:

3.GIF

Seems I have failed...

Blame the invisible, fake guy.

I decided to try that. At least my cover wasn't blown!

Hey, look on the bright side... if Suicide Girls accepts her, which is more than probable, we get to see her naked WITHOUT the shallow guilt!

I guess I can take a little credit for inspiring her, at least... right?

Archived