Hondo's Bar

Mario Vs Sonic

Reverend Jax

Mario Vs Sonic  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

SOnic'd win a fight, there's no two ways about that. Unless of course Mario were to be like the Batman of Nintendo, in which case he'd whip out juiced-up kryptonite boxing gloves & beat Sonic's arse down. Sonic Now, Mario then though. Mario now just makes me think of Mario sunshine, and that game fucking sucked.

youre like the only other one ive known who fetl that game was lacking. After Mario 64, it just didnt do...i have hopes for Galaxy, tho Paper Mario is the goods.

I want to love Sonic, but even a few weeks with Sonic Rings on the wii showed me why an "on-the-rails" game just didnt cut it, winger soundtrack-be-damned.

This brings me back to an argument me and this one kid would have when we were in first class. I was a Sonic man, but he was all Mario. Motherfucker even said Mario was faster. Then again, the same kid played hooky right outside of school and we all watched him walk past the window around the third class of the day so he wasn't the brightest fellow.

In my old age however, I just gotta love that moustacheoid wop. Especially since Super Mario Kart in either it's SNES or 64 format is my desert island game.

youre like the only other one ive known who fetl that game was lacking. After Mario 64, it just didnt do...i have hopes for Galaxy, tho Paper Mario is the goods.

I want to love Sonic, but even a few weeks with Sonic Rings on the wii showed me why an "on-the-rails" game just didnt cut it, winger soundtrack-be-damned.

No I didn't enjoy Mario Sunshine either, you cleaned up Graffiti, I mean he's a plumber, not a highschool janitor... though he does have sideburns...

In my old age however, I just gotta love that moustacheoid wop.

Man, in Paper Mario, every fucking character Mario talks to chimes in regarding his mustache. Goodguys compliment him on it, saying it's a sign they can trust him, bad guys jealously proclaim his mustache isn't as cooler as theirs. I love this game.

sonic is the best mario is annoying always sliping on and off block has no grip when running mario sucks. Sonic kewl n spiked gets ne where n a flash n luvs 2 crush robots. i will admit his 3d games are kinda bad, but his old stuff is still the best. paper mario is basicly old mario that can flip sides how week is that, it sounds like their just running out of ideas.yoshi is the only raw character out their n mario world.

Well, in the long haul, Mario is the Baddass with the Italian Maffia connections while Sonic is just some angsty Hedgehog. Of course everyone back in the day thought that since Sonic was on a next gen system compared to the NES (16bit v. 8bit) that Sonic was the next great thing... and mostly the Sonic cartoons were better than Mario's.

Archived