Hondo's Bar

BK vs. McDonalds

Mulan

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Alright I started this fast food war...I guess i should say something now.

1)  Starlight Diner sucks ass!  They don't know how to run a bussiness if God himself wrote the fucking manual.  Story:  Starlight has Karoke night on Thursday nights.  So hmm..my girls and I decide this would be a good idea for a RUSH event.  But low and behold they are now charging $5 bucks to get in.  Yeah ok $5 bucks is cheap for what used to be free.  But we were a group of 30+  So alright screw Karoke and let's just eat the food instead.  Oh nooo....it's costs $5 bucks to get a sit to just eat.  Now let me see here.  Lets charge money to pay to buy food.  Anyone see the crazy logic.  After all that...they took 1 hour just to get the drinks out.  And they screwed up the bill so many times that we all sweared that we'll never go there again.  Fuck that.  Expensive good food ain't worth it's shitty service.

2)  BK has the best breakfast menu outthere.  Though I do remember my dad getting me the Mickey D's pancakes on Sunday.  One of my very few childhood memories.  The tator tots and the awesome croisanwhich just wins my heart.  Mcdonald's answer the fuckin Bagel sandwhich is poor.  Do you have a good number for a dentist anyone?

3)  Mickey D's got the better fries.  Got to agree with everyone there.  Can't go wrong with Nick's salted bucket of fries.  

Whew...that's enough.  ON with the war. :plain:

• 4 weeks later...

from an architectural stand point one must route for bk because they are breaking the mold as far as the standard buger joint is concerned md has that moveable architacetural feel there buildings and interior space can be put anywhere this shows us yet again  that bk is the bk buger joint.

• 8 years later...
Sure, everyone go with the herd...

Just cuz you've been indoctrinated into it since kindergarten dont make it good. I guess Bill Hicks was right. Marketing and advertising people are total scum. They've made McDonalds desirable. Ronald McDonald is the Pied Piper's sucessor. Generations of american kids have been too caught up in the gimmicks that McDonald's uses to realized that the food is artificial tasting crud.

Secret sauce!!? :sad: It's Thousand Island dressing, dammit. If you want secret sauce I can whip you up a bit. I just need a Playboy and an empty bathroom. (gimme a couple minutes)

Burger King has fries made of potato and burgers made with beef (that taste like beef). McDonalds has fries made of soy and burgers made from tufu (that taste like cardboard)

I just pray Burger King brings back their spicy triple cheeseburge cuz that thing was incredible.

Even stevens now. How any human being can enjoy McDonalds I'll never know, it's literally shit.

But Taco Bell I'm pretty sure can only be classified as evil :)

i know you've been gone a while, ASC, but if memory serves correct, you insisted on mcdonal's and only mcdonald's, and were quite pleased.

there's a gap in my memory after this, but im pretty sure it was followed by you agreeing that the ends wholly justify the means and then we sang a duet of notorious B.I.G.'s "everyday struggle". it was my favorite day.