Hondo's Bar

signatures

alive she cried

sigs  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

yeah, i dunno ASC - if that size was cool, woudlnt people fall back on the page-down-scrolling argument again? way i see it, if we need more space than for one of those images, im not certain why the iframes at all.

so what size would you suggest?

yeah, i dunno ASC - if that size was cool, woudlnt people fall back on the page-down-scrolling argument again? way i see it, if we need more space than for one of those images, im not certain why the iframes at all.
to prevent jax length sigs,as far as i can remember it was only his sig that people were complaining about

aw, see, that was what i was trying to avoid - the religion thing was central to jax, for some, but the sig thing, he was a symbol but not the only offender, i thought. anyway.

again, this is one of the things that's open to a democratic vote here, so if you think 2x that image is ample space, get more to chime in. god knows the last sig poll was damn near a deadlock so mebbe this'll be more in unison.

Archived