Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

just got back from leah's. her mom is so much fun to talk to and i could seriously just keep going with her because she's just friggen awesome. yay leah... the days are coming fast! this is so exciting. i know your not supposed to respond to this thread but i just got so excited tonight when we were all talking to your mom and crap. it's great! whoo hooo.... :D

so, i went to first period today, started having horrible monster cramps and came home.

yes i have work to do, but procrastination won, so i ended up watching massive amounts of mtv and being on dd

so around i think 1 pm or so i see Freebird on, i'm all wtf, normally i'd be in leadership class or something, then Def pops up at well, and i'm all "is this a normal everyday occurence? what class are you guys in?" i never get the luxury of coming on DD at school? what are these people at vanden teaching you g uys?

Last monday, i meant to wish you all a happy Setsubun. Its a japanese holiday inovling chasing out demons (misfortune) and wishing for good fortune in the coming spring by throwing beans at people, essentially. Its a great holiday, I enjoyed mine.

ok, correction to an older blargh exploit, id like to bring miss mariam along on my rpg/wandering adventure. I discredited her for being flaky but she might truly be impulsive and tag along, and she'd be really cool to have there, cause she's cute and can cook, and uhm other less sexist reasons, too.

i just got done cleaning and detailing my car and it feels great. my poor car was in dire need of a wash and shine up. it looks so great when it's all nice and shit. i even cleaned my dashboard and everything else black inside so now my black interior is off the hook! i also cleaned up my rims and shit as well as made my windows clear as hell with this new stuff. yes i will be cruisin' in my new pimped out ride lookin' smooth as hell this weekend... and you know this, mayn!

oh boy is my body clock fucked. its about 140am here in cali and i should be sleeping but my ass is here posting on dd.... i wonder why im always so tired during the day. let me think about that one for a long long time... :D

Edited by Freebird

I've come to realize a paradox.

IC is chasing two things in TX. Good chocolate dougnuts and a good looking asian girl. Since his life would be complete with them both so therefore one will forever elude him.

Will he choose between the two or chase them both in eternal futility? Which will he choose i wonder?

:yinyang: