Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

CARLO LUND was entered my home, unsolicited. he fixed the A/C and even put the toilet paper on the roll the right way, unlike stinky senshik. he said something about changing the filter, and vanished.

every tuesday since, i leave my door unlocked...just in case.

becuase CARLO LUND cuddled me after...you just flicked a quarter at my ass. I've never felt so used.

:dammit:

oh, BTW- girlfriends don't like being sodimized, which is why they always leave your sodimizin' ass.

Yeah, you're right. CARLO LUND is a great cudler... And as for the gf sodomizin' theory: I don't know whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis. I never consider a girl my girlfriend until I've sodomized her...

http://losangeles.ucbtheatre.com/shows/913

That would be so much fun to go see, hahaha:

Each week 2 audience members are randomly plucked from the audience to get their FACEBOOK page examined and then turned into long form improvised comedy scenes based entirely on their profile, pictures, comments and status.

Starring: Owen Burke, Chad Carter, Rob Huebel, Seth Morris and Paul Scheer plus special guests

"Best of LA: Best Improv" -Los Angeles Magazine

"Long-form improvisational comedy gold." -defamer.com

"An amazingly funny and voyeuristic look at everyday people. Really, really funny." -Synthesis Magazine

"Pencil this in." -laist.com

"Wednesday's best bet." -Los Angeles Daily News

"Brilliantly of-the-moment. A no-brainer." -NBC Los Angeles

Ticket purchaser must be present with photo ID and receipt to claim tickets. Tickets will be claimed at the box office after the house has opened for seating (roughly 15 minutes before showtime).

All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Seats unclaimed at scheduled showtime may be redistributed.

Free admission is offered to UCBTLA students with valid ID only if tickets are available at the door on the night of the show. Reservations are not accepted for free student admission. Admission is only guaranteed with purchase. Refunds will not be given to students purchasing tickets for guaranteed admission.