Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

wow even though he's drunk i'm still insulted.

[04:15AM] Jon: treat him well. or I kill you

-me- treat him well? i'm available practically 24 hours a day to fuck his brains out, and he can barely give me 20 minutes of his time. die Jungen, das Elend!

i'm available practically 24 hours a day to fuck his brains out, and he can barely give me 20 minutes of his time.  die Jungen, das Elend!

treat.... treat me well.

heh

OMG OMGOMG we totally got a second computer with awesome internet hooked up to it and guild wars omg.

now we just have to wait till next paycheck to get a better graphics card for my computer and guild wars for my computer...

something's amiss around here lately, isnt it? I know weve got a largely diferent crowd than in times past, but somethin's a bit off, and i cant nail it down as to just what it is, so it might be me.

Some old folks comin back hopefully soon too, should be cool. Cant wait till we hit 100k total posts. :D

I'm back form Texas. I wasn't even charged for any capital crimes, let alone convicted. Maybe Texas ain't as bad as all that. Was a bunch of annoying Texas pride lance all through out TV commercials and Billboards. Like this one campaign commercail for this one judge that went something like this: My opponent is supports by the Clintons, and it more interested in liberal special interests than Texas values. Vote me. Anyway, visited the Alamo and everything as pretty cool. Wouldn't go back myself, but I wouldn't necesarily try to stop anyone else from going either... :D j/k, it was cool.

You.... You were in TX?

I am totally missing an awesome park outting at the moment. Stupid car...

Love is like home cooking: good, and wholesome

But all men need some mutton on the outside now and then

If you find your boy is cheating,

Do the same, old dear

He's only giving you the chance that you've been waiting for for years

My goodness! Tears won't get you anything

Just a shiny red nose

Go on, paint up, powder up, put on your swellest clothes

Men: go and get 'em by the score

Neglected girls shouldn't worry

That's what God made sailors for!

the list doesnt end, and i really cant bitch with the year im plannin here.

I just really look forward to gettin into a more comfortable thing where i can think more day-to-day shit. Of course, when there's too much of that, i go lookin for trouble, and its rarely hard to find.

MH, on my christ that is awesome

Did you know that Karaswims has a morbid poster of a giraffe eating a baby giraffe's head only 3 seconds in the future, in her bathroom?

Its very unnerving, and if it wasnt for Brooke, no doubt my poop would fear escape.

I was in the mobile on the run grabbin a snizack for the tum tum... when a lady walks in bitching about how she has to bond her son out of jail... 250 bucks b/c he was arrested for driving on an expired tag which expired in april.

dunno how to put it to you ma'am, but you can't be arrested on an expired tag under 6 months. It is only criminal after 6 months, and even then you don't get arrested for it, usually just an NTA. So, my best guess is he got arrested for pot or related drug charge, or possibly DUI. -NOT for a 1 month expired tag... what a lying sob of a son, and poor gullable mother.

i realize im in the minority of a minority now...

we fought for your right to vote...

we fought for your right to choose...

we fought for your ability to not have to live an ordinary life...

and you spit in our face.

thanks.

Edited by La Lindsay

on fuckhead:

Though Bolton supported the Vietnam War, he declined to enter combat duty, instead enlisting in the National Guard and attending law school after his 1970 graduation. "I confess I had no desire to die in a Southeast Asian rice paddy," Bolton wrote of his decision in the 25th reunion book. "I considered the war in Vietnam already lost."

*couchChickenHawkcough*