busta_rhymes_biography.jpg

Cartier, Sidney Poitier, hooray shit!

What with all my niggas from around the way shit

When I come through you niggas know I do my thing

Bring more shit that generate money, chi-ching

Arrest you lyrically flow and caress you

Bless you, then a nigga come to your rescue

While you assume a nigga blossom and bloom

I'm comin' soon hit you with a boom gimme some room!

Anyone here ever try a curry sandwich?

I have not, but I've I check my quick reference stereotype pocketbook, Nick loves mayonaise sandwiches, 2track and Jont love a good potato and beer sandwich, while Pancho and myself can't make it though a day without our cigar and sugar sandwiches. Hmmhmm...just like mama used to make.

Did I kill the roast thread...I mean seriously why the fuck did it go to shit after my post....? This, my friends is why I'll never roast again.

You either

A) Did so incredibly well that everyone is afraid to do one cause theirs pales in comparrison.

or

B) You're all a bunch of thin-skinned, no humor pansies who need to grow a pair of balls/ovaries and get your ass in there and put me in my place god dammit!

hey, does anyone wanna trade? i got this DVD player, i think its phillips, its one of those slender newer ones, and its pretty good. thing is, i wanna trade it for a shitty $40 wal-mart no-namer that'll let me play avi's, mpeg's, etc. My old roomate convinced me to switch cause its higher quality, but i miss my old shitty one that could play a piece of pizza.

id post this in hondo's trading post, but you people dont even know where that is.

I have not, but I've I check my quick reference stereotype pocketbook, Nick loves mayonaise sandwiches, 2track and Jont love a good potato and beer sandwich, while Pancho and myself can't make it though a day without our cigar and sugar sandwiches. Hmmhmm...just like mama used to make.

Jax getting tagged in his own thread for heretics of Blargh.

Oh sweet irony

hey, does anyone wanna trade? i got this DVD player, i think its phillips, its one of those slender newer ones, and its pretty good. thing is, i wanna trade it for a shitty $40 wal-mart no-namer that'll let me play avi's, mpeg's, etc. My old roomate convinced me to switch cause its higher quality, but i miss my old shitty one that could play a piece of pizza.

id post this in hondo's trading post, but you people dont even know where that is.

How 'bout that whole part where...

you're an Idiot! :2T::)

And now for another random picture of Chow Yun Fat

a_chow.gif

"Dis nigga's cwayzee"

The Shield is pretty cool, Vick Mackie's squad makes being a cop look kinda cool.

You know those navy ads that'd show men of honor or some shit and say "when was the last time someone made a job about what you do?" it was funny, cause everyone in the room i was with said "Office Space" but i was doing secuirty, so i thought of Unbreakable.

Course, now that im in the film room, i think of American Splendor. I cant wait till i can use Backdraft.