Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

Lycaon78: the downpour was insane for a while last night

Lycaon78: visibility was screwed

Lycaon78: I pity the fool that were driving right then

Winged Gestapo: hahaha Mr T attack

Lycaon78: I pity the fool

Winged Gestapo: Mr.T. VS the Weather!

Lycaon78: I pity the weather that goes up against Mr. T!

Winged Gestapo: I pity the weather's face!

so there's this guy who comes into the ER every so often and complains of abdominal pain...and then the moment he's told to go sit down and fill out a form or basically to wait in one form or another, he dramatically "faints" so he can get in quicker. so today he comes in and i'm the only person in the rapid triage area and i see him come in.

Him: please help me...im in a lot of pain

Me: ok sir, just go sit down and fill out this form

...wait for it...

BAM!

like motherfucking clockwork.

and i could've won the award for the biggest eyeroll in the history of time. seriously.

it was kind of funny because all the newer nurses and techs ran over to him really quickly while all of the nurses who knew him just kind of stood around shaking their heads. it's almost like some sort of initiation ritual.

***also, note to people who want to fake fainting...don't fucking brace yourself. jesus christ.***

I seem to have ruffled up Joel's feathers in the Gay Marriage thread, so this is dedicated to him...

If I could turn back time

If I could find a way

I'd take back those words that hurt you

And you'd stay

If I could reach the stars

I'd give them all to you

Then you'd love me, love me

Like you used to do

I didn't really mean to hurt you

I didn't want to see you go

I know I made you cry

Ooohh

If I could turn back time (turn back time)

If I could find a way (find a way)

Then baby, maybe, maybe

You'd stay

Sorry, baby.

Edited by Jack's Meandering Thoughts

if anyone's wondering, my computer's dead. was installing a bootlegging DVD encrypter thing i torrented and the damn thing gave me my cummuppance: like 20-35 trojan horseys came stampeding in, some shit called Surf Sidekick is the ringleader and is so deeply buried in my system's registry, im backing all my shit up and waiting to meetup with Chief, get a good copy of windows XP and try again, this time making a ghost image so i dont go through this nonsene again. Fucking hell, if you cant trust the bootlegging community, who can you trust?

Oh, on the plus side, Invision didnt notice us not paying our rent that was due in January till like last week, so we got the last few months onna house, meaning our next fundraiser shoudlnt be till like October or so.

MCW_directors_cut.jpg