Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

So, in the new Rolling Stone (Nov. 2nd) they say that Chinese Democracy is coming out before the end of the year*. Sebastian Bach has heard it and he thinks it rocks. Mothertruckers.

*don't hold your breath, kids...

Who would have guessed 10 years ago that Bat Out Of Hell III would come out before Chinese Democracy.

The_Monster_is_Loose_Bat_Out_of_Hell_3_album_cover.jpg

When looking through old LJ community posts, you sometimes find some very amusing questions. Case in point:

As a child, I was taught that the point of toothbrushing is to prevent the bacteria in food particles from producing an acidic environment that would cause tooth decay. Later, in sex ed, I learned that semen is alkaline. So what I'm wondering is, does having a little bit of semen in my mouth before I go to sleep also prevent tooth decay? It's more fun than using a toothbrush. --Creative Hygiene in Santa Barbara, CA

Frankly I don't have the faintest idea, C. But please don't let that stop you from spreading this theory around.

--CECIL ADAMS

Does a blowjob a day keep the dentist away?

:)