Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

God bless Newsarama for printing this unedited....

11-01-2006, 09:16 PM

ATOMIC COMICS MESA STORE DESTROYED

From Atomic Comics Owner Mike Malve

Tuesday morning at 9am about an hour before the store opens a 16 year old girl with her 19 year old boyfriend drove there car threw the store front window and crashed into the middle of Atomic Comics Mesa Superstore location [in Arizona].

The store alarm went off and they pulled there car out of the wreckage and left the scene of the crime. Within minutes we received a call from our alarm company. We called the store manager Julian who was on his way to the shop. He then called us back at the offices about ten minutes later..frantic… and saying it was a war zone at the shop. Anybody who knows Julian, knows he tend to overreact to things. So when Jay came into my office and said we need to go drive down to the Mesa store. I sort of went reluctantly.

Forty minutes later when I arrived at the store and saw all the carnage. It was hard to take . There where 8 cop cars and the fire department as well. Apparently the car hit the one part of the store that housed the water main and all the pipes where broken , causing several 100,000 gallons of water to be shot out across the whole store at great force. The store was ankle deep in water in minutes. The city came in and shut down all the water , but it took about thirty minutes to get that under control. So by the time I walked into the shop, comics and toys where floating around the shop. Things that where clear way on the other side of the shop way up high still got hit.

Emergency water removal teams then went to work and got all the water out over the course of the day. But the water and just the moister and humidity took its toll on the rest of the product in the store. I say when all is said and done we took about a 90% hit on all our product being destroyed in the shop. I have spent all day dealing with all the insurance issues as well as options on what will be next for the Mesa superstore.

Yesterday every news crew in town stood in line for hours to interview us. I have tried to get attention like this for years! I guess I’ll start driving the Atomic van into our mall store for some Christmas PR. Bottom line no one was killed and Atomic will rise from the muck …as we always do.

Mike Malve iz gud at spellung.

LOVE IS.....a heated debate

"You fucking whore. You filthy fucking Bob Barker rimming slutty fucking whore. Show me this week's prize you nasty cum-slut. Show me the camper van you fucking bucket of ejaculate, spread your fucking legs and expose your pink while you show me the propane-powered barbeque".

"Fuck you you sad little boy"

"Fuck me? Fuck me? Fuck you"

"When's the last time you did that you fucking asshole...remember last Wednesday? I wanted you so fucking bad but, no you couldn't do it...there was more important things. You remember?"

"Oh fuck you"

"No, as I've said you couldn't because of your show"

"I can fuck you whenever the fuck I want, my show is once a fucking week"

"You're such a queer"

"I'm not the one that spent her tweens eating pussy"

"That was sexual exploration, you were probably pulling hard cocks at twelve you fucking faggot"

"Up yours"

"Tell me what wasn't creepy uncle hand jobbin' about last Wednesday?"

"The Dancing With The Stars result show is important to me, just like spreading cool whip on your haddock smelling snatch and letting your mangey cat lick it off is to you, okay? That makes you a fucked up sexual deviant, but doesn't make me a fucking fag, you ani-whore"

"Whatever"

"I love you, baby"

"I love you too"

"Good night"

*kiss*

:cheerleader:

I am seriously annoyed by the little emo kids sitting next to me... They are so gay it makes me want to throw up on them. Bunch'a loosers.

Read this with a lisp...

"Do you like this new google thing that fills in what you type?"

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WATCH SCAREFACE IN SPANISH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :2T:

LOVE IS.....a heated debate

"You fucking whore. You filthy fucking Bob Barker rimming slutty fucking whore. Show me this week's prize you nasty cum-slut. Show me the camper van you fucking bucket of ejaculate, spread your fucking legs and expose your pink while you show me the propane-powered barbeque".

"Fuck you you sad little boy"

"Fuck me? Fuck me? Fuck you"

"When's the last time you did that you fucking asshole...remember last Wednesday? I wanted you so fucking bad but, no you couldn't do it...there was more important things. You remember?"

"Oh fuck you"

"No, as I've said you couldn't because of your show"

"I can fuck you whenever the fuck I want, my show is once a fucking week"

"You're such a queer"

"I'm not the one that spent her tweens eating pussy"

"That was sexual exploration, you were probably pulling hard cocks at twelve you fucking faggot"

"Up yours"

"Tell me what wasn't creepy uncle hand jobbin' about last Wednesday?"

"The Dancing With The Stars result show is important to me, just like spreading cool whip on your haddock smelling snatch and letting your mangey cat lick it off is to you, okay? That makes you a fucked up sexual deviant, but doesn't make me a fucking fag, you ani-whore"

"Whatever"

"I love you, baby"

"I love you too"

"Good night"

*kiss*

No piss-take, trade Dancing with the Stars with Oz- It scares me how well you capture a night in the house of Garret.

Be still this old heart

Be still this old skin

Drink your last drink

Sin your last sin

Sing your last song

About the beginning

Sing it out loud

So the people can hear

Let's Go!

Be still this sad day

Be still this sad year

Hope your last hope

Fear you last fear

You're not the only one

You're not the only one

You're not the only one

You're not the only one

Let's Go!

I'm fukin bored... I can do homework but I'd rather wait for tomorrow so I can have something to do on a borring Sunday afternoon.

:smoothcriminal: I got a great massage from Javi today.... I love lamaze... he better start giving me more back rubbs... damn it