Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

wait...I though Parker was Catholic?

No, they never really touch directly on what religion Parker has but he's never seen doing anything that suggests he's a practicing Catholic and Protestant is just a catchall term for "He's religious but he's not Catholic" Eddie Brock is though.

Heard this news story on the radio yesterday morning...

A woman called 911 because her husband had passed out in the bathroom. At the hospital they found bumps on his head... and scratch marks on his scrotum. They had no clue what had happened to him until he regained conciousness and told them. He was cleaning his bathtub and enjoyed doing this in the nude. His cat was in the bathtub at the time and became mesmerised by the swinging of his scrotum back and forth. Kitty scratched and sunk his claws into his sack. The man suddenly jumped up (as any guy would because I can't imagine how painful that must have been) and hit his head on the towel rack, knocking himself out.

Heard this news story on the radio yesterday morning...

A woman called 911 because her husband had passed out in the bathroom. At the hospital they found bumps on his head... and scratch marks on his scrotum. They had no clue what had happened to him until he regained conciousness and told them. He was cleaning his bathtub and enjoyed doing this in the nude. His cat was in the bathtub at the time and became mesmerised by the swinging of his scrotum back and forth. Kitty scratched and sunk his claws into his sack. The man suddenly jumped up (as any guy would because I can't imagine how painful that must have been) and hit his head on the towel rack, knocking himself out.

We were both listening to the same station.. I called in to tell the story about a doctor and a bottle that he shoved up his butt. I got through but they had ended the segment.

I gotta check my e-mails again on the WoW statuette contest to see if I can make mine yet or not.

I'm definitely going with Anathemus, my Undead Warlock. He was my first character and the one I used the most. I have over 200 days /played on him, yet I haven't used him in over 6 months. With him, I cleared Molten Core, Nefarian's Lair, Ahn Quiraj up to the Twin Emperors (I was the warlock tank for the "magic emperor", and in Naxxramas... well we cleared the trash, and I got the Necro Knight's Garb. Before the expansion I had full Tier 2 and was working on Tier 2.5. So many memories with that character... After the expansion... eh... Anathemus was delayed in getting to 70... so he lost being top spot in the guild. Things just weren't the same. And playing the same character for over 2 years... I knew my shit. I knew exactly what to do in every situation for a warlock. It was the same thing over and over. It got boring... he ended up nicely decked out in Tier 4 though...

That's when Greyskull came about. HOLY SHIT did it take forever and a day to level him. But oddly enough, the game was fun again. The play was entirely different. First, being plate meant I could take a hit and not be scared. Speccing Protection, it meant that I could laugh. Gather up whole groups of mobs and watch as I blocked them to death. I could even take on elites solo and succeed. If it looked bad, hit my "oh shit" button and run like hell. I still died sometimes, but no where near the amount that I used to...

Then when I got to 70, I started doing Karazhan runs, respecced Holy, and was a damn good healer. I duo-healed Nightbane in crappy greens, and we did it on the first try. Greyskull ended up 50/50. Half Tier 4, half.. Quest rewards. Lol. I would have liked to have geared him fully, but I may yet get my chance. Not through Raids, no. My raiding days are over. I cleared Kara and Gruul's. But through PvP it's a possibility.

oh...my...word.

Why did it take so long for someone to get to the kid? man if that was MY kid I'd be shoving a bowling ball down that guy's throat.

of course it could be a fake...

Especially given how easily that guy was juggling those bowling balls. IF that were real, those would've seemed heavier, and I don't think anyone, especially a child could've survived a hit to the head with a bowling ball like that. It was very, very likely a fake.