Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

my highly-coveted :unsure: to anyone who digs up the wedding dates for SOF & nanno, greyskull & aarty, LL & SDPS, skeet & arnah's from before etc and puts em onna calendar. Oh! and baby b-days, like Isa's, boogie's, panch's etc. seriously, itd help out.

POOP. I was really wanting to see that, too.... I'll wait for rental, then! <3 Thanks for the heads up!

Fuck that. I propose a crappy movie marathon. Get some friends together and "acquire" some crappy movies and plenty of boozahol, then have a good time.

Lil' Gabe is 3 and a half now and so it's very important that we always have a ready supply of fruit snacks. If we're out shopping or at the bank or whatever, fruit snacks have the ability to soothe the savage three year old. We like to let Gabe pick out his own fruit snacks and he usually will choose Spider-Man or maybe SpongeBob. However I came home recently and found these in the pantry.

I would love to know what sick bastard at Kellogs came up with this genius idea. I just spent the first three years of my sons life trying to get him not to eat blocks, and now you're telling him they taste like fucking strawberries. Thanks a lot assholes. Seriously, how in the hell did this ever get past their legal department. You can't tell me that this isn't a lawsuit just waiting to happen. I can only assume that their next product is fruit flavored thumbtacks.

Dear Grandma,

So hear I am at Camp2track. it sure is fun. the wether is warm and theres lots of fun activitys. most of the days were sowing soccer balls cause 2track says that it builds charicter. he says that when we get finished fullfiling all the orders then we can even play with them!!!!!

sewing.jpg

Until then we get to play woodstock 99. its not soccer but its' still fun. After we dig a trench for camp counsler 2track we all jump in and then some other counslers make hoses of water go into the trench and we get all mudy! its so much fun!!!!!

SwampSummerCamp.jpg

then some of the counslers set fires and we play molester and victim wile we get to here music like Limp Bizket and moby! you cna by gatorades for $6 to which is good and all but i'm kinda running low on money at the minute ((I spent my last $28 on an Alanis Morisete wristband)

I think I have a crush to. dont tell mom and dad! Grandpa can know cause he wont remember anyway if you tell him. her name is Suzi. shes really cute and we get on really well. the only thing is she went home early i think. i asked the counslers and they said she had to go away which made me sad. i took a picture of her just before she had to go away with the counslers

summer-camp-2007-046.jpg

i hope i will get to see her when i camp is over.

theres not many more things to say. counsler 2track promised that if we made our kowta this weekend we can play dressup. the last time we did it it was so fun. i was octomus prime from transformers!!!!!!

summer-camp-2007-036.jpg

I gotta get back to working now so i better go.

next year mom n dad said theyd let me go to Camp Panch!

Summer_Camp.jpg

i cant wait!

see you in a few weeks, miss all you guys,

Smithee