Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

I just got spammed by Text message!! This is the first time ever that it's happened. They blocked their phone number, but the message says:

"Hey, I got your number from a friend of mine, but I bet you can't guess who I am! My username's cee_oh69oh_elle, if you wanna come see if you recognize me online at cee_oh69oh_elle.love-jump[dot]com

Well, hope to see you soon!"

WTF? has anyone gotten messages like this before? Very odd.

Edited by MetalHeart

SHITSHITSHIT!! The awards, they make my brain explode. It's like... there's a fire in your home, and you only have time to grab one of two things... your cat and your crazy pills!! (hey, the pills could be large and hard to juggle both!) so it's like. you leave your living friend-pet behind for good mental health (because let's face it... you're gonna need it after killing your cat! FUCKER!) or leaving behind your pills to save your cat but you go insane and skin it to keep your knee warm or some stupid shit.

sigh.

you got a problem, you speak up sonny

i still weep at my congress going into 2nd Life.

LOL And then right down the street there's hookers and whores a plenty at places like The Crack Den, Hentai High School, Gor, Barbie's Strip Club, etc.

hey now,

spongebob is one of the best tv shows ever made

Spongebob is one of the most desperate attempts to be funny I have ever seen. it's like that guy you went to school with who's always drawing bad stick figures saying things on notebook paper and he shows it to everybody and they giggle like bitches until a week later when it's no longer funny anymore.