Hondo's Bar

THE BEATLES Rock Band!

MetalHeart

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good news, everyone!

DLC for Beatles Rock Band

• All You Need Is Love charity single for the X-Box 360 exclusively on 09/09/09 for $2
  • Abbey Road full album available 10/20/09. When full album is purchased, the songs "You Never Give Me Your Money," "Sun King," "Mean Mr. Mustard," "Polythene Pam," "She Came in Through the Bathroom Window," "Golden Slumbers," "Carry That Weight," and "The End" can be played individually OR as one continuous medley. $2 for individual tracks or $17 for 11 tracks.
  • Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band full album available in Nov 09. Though the Within You Without You/Tomorrow Never Knows" Love album mashup is in the game on the disc, the original version of Within you Without You will be available in the Album DLC. It is therefore presumable that Tomorrow Never Knows from Revolver will be in the Album DLC if they release Revolver as DLC.
  • Rubber Soul full album available in Dec 09.

I had an absolute blast with this game. Made it most of the way through last night & was happy to call it a night until I saw the daytripper achievement which I then took as a personal challenge.

I'm impressed by the visuals too. O gotta figure playing this at a party would be as much fun for bystanders as for players.

Ok, so big super awesome secret surprise from CJ, Logan, and K..... I got the set! Everyone in my household is going to hate me and The Beatles shortly since I'll be playing this shit so much (I haven't let up the past two days now, hahahaha).

At any rate, I noticed quite a few of you grouping up and doing band quickplay, and we have a month gold for free which Cj has said I can have if I want. I'm gonna upgrade to gold here soon if someone wants to play with me..... So. Anyone?

Right now you can't peel me off the vocals, hahaha!

so this was better than i thought (

BEATLES = OVERRATED AMIRITE!?!)

jax forced this upon us, and it was pretty cool - i thought the tracklist'd be a bit longer but they got most of the good ones. was surprised "If i fell", "Elanor Rigby" (screw the lack of drums!) and a few others'd be here but again, much of it was, and the quality/presentation was great too - the intro was really impressive.

the one thing they added that i hope becomes a standard for future RB & such efforts was harmonizing; before we even thought to cordinate, i got a kick out of doing Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band and towards the end-like, LL taking the high notes & i the low on the "oh, i get by with a little help from my friends/mmm i get high with a little help from my friends", i really dug that. lotta fun.

I had fun with it.

Anyone else feel like it's kinda like RB with training wheels? I play guitar on hard, but this games expert is like hard on other games. I rarely get the opportunity to play drums, so when I do I'm an easy/medium guy. In this game I was routinely doing songs on Hard, even tackled a few on expert drums. I wouldn't last 3 seconds on expert in any other game.

Archived