Hondo's Bar

Worlds Smallest Political Quiz

the division of joy

For if you're bored and confused and need telling how you feel politically (Like me)

http://www.theadvocates.org/quizp/index.html

doti.jpg

CENTRISTS espouse a "middle ground" regarding government control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention and sometimes support individual freedom of choice.

Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind,

tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what

they describe as "practical" solutions to problems.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
draw.php?p=10&e=1.gif

LIBERALS usually embrace freedom of choice in personal matters, but tend to support significant government control of the economy. They generally support a government-funded "safety net" to help the disadvantaged, and advocate strict regulation

of business. Liberals tend to favor environmental regulations, defend civil liberties and free expression, support government action

to promote equality, and tolerate diverse lifestyles.

:feign shock:

1250612682.gif

LIBERTARIANS support maximum liberty in both personal and

economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one

that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence.

Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose

government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate

diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties.

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 30%.

Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 40%.

According to your answers, the political group that agrees with you most is...

CENTRISTS espouse a "middle ground" regarding government control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention and sometimes support individual freedom of choice.

Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind,

tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what

they describe as "practical" solutions to problems.

oh, christ. this is an ongoing thing with my views & readings lately, please dont tell bish or gunsmith, fucking never heard the end of it.

1250655397.png

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 100%.

Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 80%.

button%20libertarian.jpg

LIBERTARIANS support maximum liberty in both personal and economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence.

Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties.

I can just hear Nick now...he's only a few more Bullshit episodes away saying "You know what would be so much better than what we have now? If the government just got out of the firefighting business. It could save lots of tax money, which we could refund to the people so they could buy contracts with private firefighting companies to put fires out on those specific properties which are have signed up for that companies private fire coverage. Getting the "no government" is the best answer to every problem!"

The RED DOT on the Chart shows where you fit on the political map.

1250663985.png

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 100%.

Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 100%.

button%20libertarian.jpg

LIBERTARIANS support maximum liberty in both personal and

economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one

that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence.

Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose

government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate

diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties.

Awww, shit.

I'm really not as far right wing as some would like to paint me as
Its a pity i can't find your quote where you said you'd verbally attack and give people a hard time because they're of different radical views to you....
I'm really not as far right wing as some would like to paint me as
Its a pity i can't find your quote where you said you'd verbally attack and give people a hard time because they're of different radical views to you....

look at my sig.

and i was specifically talking about people who support mass murdering fuck heads. Ya know: Nazis, communists, Stalinists, Leninists, etc.

If Genocide/Politicide is part of the platform, I will do my damnedest to chase them off the boards.

DoJ: this will end in tears. likely mine.

I can just hear Nick now...he's only a few more Bullshit episodes away saying "You know what would be so much better than what we have now? If the government just got out of the firefighting business. It could save lots of tax money, which we could refund to the people so they could buy contracts with private firefighting companies to put fires out on those specific properties which are have signed up for that companies private fire coverage. Getting the "no government" is the best answer to every problem!"

this is, of course, the most logical conclusion to be made from a 4 question quiz, sir.

when this fateful day arrives, following sirs Penn & Teller, please also list Stossel, Thomas Moore and to a lesser extent, Adam Smith. you can track my corruption from said readings.

As someone who backed the war, or didn't excuse it, why are you not part of the sig.

because the people we were fighting fit nicely into those categories.

again: fight evil wherever it arises.

Besides, SOMEONE had to actually follow through with the consequences listed in those 18 UN Resolutions ignored.

moral relativism is bullshit: some things are simply universal truths.

Overthrowing dictators is one thing, and you can argue the pros/cons against active intervention all day long and both sides have very legitimate arguments.

Tyranical rule, genocide, politicide, child rape and the mass suppression of natural rights is NEVER acceptable; it is ALWAYS evil.

So no, not opposite sides of the same coin. Two very different things entirely. Your comparing coins to horseshit.

oh, christ. this is an ongoing thing with my views & readings lately, please dont tell bish or gunsmith, fucking never heard the end of it.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ok i'm done now :wink:

As you can guess I got lib with slight right leaning and yeah it's a pretty small quiz.

btw left just talk about the quiz rather then the morals of this war or that war ok.

Also something for jax to remember, libs want smaller goverment not no goverment, the people your looking for are the anarcits(fing spelling). Now I run off to tell george of this!

Libertarian of course, which awesomely is the philosophy in the lead. NICE!

FamilyGuy-Good20Good.gif

Good! Good!!

Pretty good quiz as far as a general philisophical outlook goes. Little simplistic, but pretty much works.

As far as the foreign policy stuff goes, the more I read, the more I think that military policy can in many ways be separated from one's political philosophy. That is where you get into the joys of Realism, Constructivism, Liberalism (different meaning), and all their variations.

But I digress...

I can just imagine your next barbecue..."why are my tax dollars going to inspecting this beef I bought? Wouldn't the free market be better at weeding out meat packers that sell me botulism?"

I realize it's hard being the lone liberal in this thread, but really...

Straw_Man.jpg

Archived