Hondo's Bar

Hondosbar Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods!

Newtype

nice ones, newt! man i want R-Type Final, the only gamestop i saw with it is up by Tate's, was trying to get gun to make a trip up to Owl's nearby there and swing it with a few others, he's in hardcore gamecube mode at the moment since shit's been disappearing (locally at least)

what are the 2 next to it?

yeah...if i don't make that GS by summer ill just use my ebay bucks on it. my list is thankfully dwindling; more stuff to post when it arrives next week.

those videos look good, what do you think of em? i recall you being a Silpheed fan...kinda related, but i was bummed that this Gradius 5 is a blue disc/won't play on my PS3, gonna hook up my PS2 to the upscaler when george gets around to giving me back my component cables :???:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It's been a while since I posted swag. This is some stuff I've gotten over the past few months. Now, show him what he's won, Space Ghost...

miqC4Jk.jpg?1

rpWLbAV.jpg?1

What's in the box? What's in the box?

tooAdzu.jpg?1

Holy prepubescent psychopaths, Batman!

BJrxruZ.jpg?1

caokmQx.jpg?1

kat87ov.jpg?1

I dig me some Game of Thrones...

nwUFKLh.jpg?1

...but Game of Michonne's would be so much more awesome.

iF7NJJ3.jpg?1

And here's some Banksy artwork I picked up on sale online. The girl w/ the umbrella piece he painted in NOLA after Katrina. And the other piece b/c obviously.

jpN9JYq.jpg?1

Y6woFTC.jpg?1

Edited by Mr. Hakujin
  • Upvote 2

It's been a while since I posted swag. This is some stuff I've gotten over the past few months. Now, show him what he's won, Space Ghost...

miqC4Jk.jpg?1

I'm grabbing that set next week. I sitting on $60 off my next purchase with another $20 off thanks to double points next month.

Cheers for the +1s, gents. And Newt--post pics when you finish building it. I had high hopes of putting it together w/ my nephew this summer, but those got dashed to bits as I greatly overestimated his abilities to work in tandem w/ a set at that level. We did several mini-sets though. The Star Wars sets of the ships in the containers shaped like planets are right at his level for solo builds.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

maaaan did you preorder? Gunsmith & co are out there looking for that shit too

So my Target order (B2G1 back in June) did get cancelled, and after bitching to customer service for an hour they basically told me to fuck off. My plan B was to try and grab the bundle from Best Buy (with my Unlocked disc.) but they were not taking orders anymore :/.

Girl I know at the Best Buy by my work said they had 50 unaccounted bundles in the back and to come in Friday morning. Well, was there at 10 am and they told me that all Best Buys had to ship the unaccounted for bundles back to corporate to make sure stores that didn't receive enough stock could meet their preorders :/. Manager told me ALL Best Buys would have done the same thing, so I was shit out of luck.

In a desperate move, I sent my wife to the Best Buy by our house, with little hope after what that manager told me. She took her sweet ass time to get over there, but dawned if they didn't have 6 or so in stock!!

PART_1416583859136_IMG_20141121_103049_908_zps137624a3.jpg

I TRIED to talk her into buying a couple more, just in case for resale/friends but she only got the one. :(

Edited by C_U_SPACECOWBOY
  • Upvote 1