Hondo's Bar

Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.

yeah i was thinking S.W.O.R.D. or he's the new man on the wall or something? i'd be tempted to say it was more Inhuman stuff on the moon or the like but that's it's own show eventually i guess

also that scene with Mack losing Hope was brutal

phew, that was the best season yet, hands-down. Ghost Rider feels like it could be its own show, the LMD stuff was classic SHIELD and Hydra arc with Secret Empire/Trump admin/etc going on right now felt amazing too. they're gonna have to work hard to top this one, but I'm so happy they're putting more heavy-hitters from the books in there.

also when Ivanov said this body "was only designed for killing" and then referenced his head i got weird MODOK vibes

*edit: wait newt, they do? how? man that sucks

HOW BOUT DEM FEEL DOE.

I honestly went into this season, with its new "extreme" timeslot going...yeah this season might be the final nail in the coffin of shield. Even as the LMD geared up I was like - eeeh this story seems kind of bad.

...and then it wasn't. Holy shit did they kick it up this season. They are keeping the same writing staff on for next season so I'm really hopeful for shields future...something I never thought i'd say.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/2/2017 at 6:58 AM, Newtype said:

That was an amazing season premier.

Hide contents

"I'm not comfortable about the pace with which we deal with new trials and tribulations."

The possibility of being back in the Framework.

"Are you high on something? Can I have some?"

Sharknado

Just watched it and it was fucking amazing. The CGI on the trawler scene was nothing less than what you'd see in a MCU film. Top notch.

And all those quotes were golden. Only thing I'm getting kinda over is the whole...

Let's split up Fitz/Simmons...again!

I hope this all ties in with Infinity War somehow, but my guess is it won't.  *sigh* Member when an MCU film (Cap 2) set up nearly two seasons of AoS episodes? Yeah, I member.

just caught the season opener - damn, didn't see this direction coming.  big shoes to fill after last season (possibly their best one yet) but i'm down, the body count in this one alone was crazy

looks like 2 more to catch up on! 

also the "doesn't SHIELD have a space team like SPEAR or something?!" and then coulson's face got me

• 2 months later...