Hondo's Bar

Best Marvel Movie Poll Complete

Panch

Best Marvel Movie Poll Complete  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Public Poll! Public Poll! We need more to bitch at each other about! :2T: I don't feel like listing either.

Most of what I didn't vote for were things I haven't seen or am in the middle about. Yes I fucking liked Ghost Rider, but it is in no way one the the best Marvel movies. I guess by default it should get my vote for one of the worst, but I won't put it. It's not like it's boring or anything. It is just really stupid.

Best Avengers movie for me went to The Incredible Hulk.

Best X-Men- First Class, only beating X2 by a hair.

Spider-Man- The Amazing Spider-Man.

Marvel Heroes- just put Fantastic Four.

Marvel Knights- Blade 2

Best Animated- Hulk VS.

Most excited for Guardians at this point cause it just sounds more different than all the others.

You forgot Roger Corman's Fantastic Four :LOL:

Depends on how you approach it.

Fantastic Four and it's miles-better-but-still-godawful sequel was directed by Tim Story: director of such cinema classics as Barber Shop and Taxi. Judging by his filmography this man is lucky to be able to even form scenes together into a coherent storyline, Fantastic Four 2 is like a simple 2-year-old child bringing you a macaroni art that's not covered in feces for once.

Hulk was directed by Ang Lee: Oscar award winning director of Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon and that cowboys fucking cowboys movie. This is a professional; he knew better but he did it anyway. This is like a college graduate bringing you a term paper covered in feces and asking that you annoy the shit smeared haphazardly over the pages and instead pay attention to his introspective writing style.

Fantastic Four and it's miles-better-but-still-godawful sequel was directed by Tim Story: director of such cinema classics as Barber Shop and Taxi. Judging by his filmography this man is lucky to be able to even form scenes together into a coherent storyline, Fantastic Four 2 is like a simple 2-year-old child bringing you a macaroni art that's not covered in feces for once.

What the...man, Barbershop was a good movie!