Hondo's Bar

Movie Quotes

Oh yeah, I knew I recognized that from somewhere.

And the last one is from American Beauty.

Rob, I'm telling you this for your own good, that's the worst fuckin' sweater I have ever seen, it's a Cosby sweater! A Coooosby sweat-ah!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually Bob, reread the rules I posted in the original post (I'm bolded the relevant part):

Same deal as the lyrics game, post a quote form a movie, when someone gets it, they post a new qoute. Make it distinctive, memorable quotes.. Don't post anything retarded like "I Love You" or "That was close!" If no one gets your quote in three days (72 hours from the time you posted it), post new ones. If you wanna show off name the character/actor/actress that said the line, but that's not necesary. If it's from a series, like James Bond and you remember that James Bonds said it, but can't remember which Bond movie it was, the charactrer name, James Bond, is fine. So answers like Indiana Jones, Doctor Emmit Brown, (View Askew's) Jay or Batman are acceptable too.

I don't care for the leniancy of the rules, but I wanted this to move along and aviod it from getting stuck like it does on the lyrics game.

ok... if you don't know your stuff as well and the movie quotes thread is kinda hard comon down to the movie quotes deux thread. Purpose for this thread: higher participation level.

here, the same rules apply as from part one, except this thread is meant to MOVE. quick pace is the key here ladies and gentlemen. no quote is to be here for more than 2 days. the baton will be passed as soon as those 48 hours pass to the first person who gets to it.

FINALLY - 1. no quotes from movies over 15 years old unless they are absolutely classic 2. feel free to flame if you feel the quote is too obscure. (of course, no one is meant to take this to heart; it's all in the name of fun) new addenums as they come..... let's begin:

"This is more enjoyable than my average day... reading philosophy, avoiding gang rape in the washrooms... though, it's less of a problem these days... maybe I'm losing my sex appeal. "

Sean Connery, The Rock

And it'll be difficult getting more participation since very few people seem to be posting anything these days.

That's a pretty fucking good milkshake. I don't know if it's worth five dollars, but it's pretty fucking good.

Imagine you're a deer, prancing along and you spot a little brook. You put your deer lips down to the cool clear water when BAM! A fuckin' 9 mm takes off part of your ear, and your guts are laying around in little bloody pieces. Now I ask ya, would you give a shit what color pants the son-of-a-bitch who shot you was wearin'?

Archived